How can I figure out the appropriate level or league?

I hear talk of people saying dating out of your league or level and it made me curious as to where I stand

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• You never know what are people attracted to and attractiveness is kind of subjective. Let's see, minorities (other races than white) tend to think "whiteness = attractiveness", so if you look more "European" (aka Nordic), you are going to be seen as more attractive in their eyes. Western culture praises tans, so paleness is seen as unattractive. Ik, Ik, lot of talk, but you get my point.
    You can always give it a shot and see where you get (unless the obvious of a Bad Luck Brian getting with a look-alike of Angelina Jolie).

• Well I'm already at a disadvantage cause most women don't tend to like mixed guys

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't bother with levels of league. They are not that important anyway.

• It clearly happens in the dating world today take a look around at couples and you will see what I'm talking about

What Guys Said 3

• Keep asking out hotter and hotter girls until one of them bursts out laughing in your face. That's when you know you've gone too far. xD

• But seriously, don't believe in leagues. Just go after the girls you find attractive. You never know if they will say yes.

I've had girls --- whom I didn't find attractive AT ALL --- look at me coldly, like I was beneath them.

On the other hand, I've had super-cute girls who were open and friendly to me and found me attractive back.

• I'm scared

• Tell your fears to get back, and then go for what you want! :D Trust me dude; some girls you forget --- other girls will stick in your mind long after their path in life diverges from yours. And you'll always think: "What if?" Not every day, or every week. But it comes back to you. The memory of another life, that you COULD have had. Don't be that guy. xD

• There is none. You see a girl you're attracted to, you make a move.. She'll either like you or reject you. This talk of "leagues" is a fake thing society talks about to try and separate people and stop people from progressing... It doesn't exist.

• But they are real for example there was a hot girl in my class who I looked at for a second and thought to myself I could never get her so I ignored her in class. Then on two different occasions on campus she approached me and started a conversation she even gave me Tim Hortons as I was writing a paper in the library

• Yeah, that's normal if you're not used to it... But if 100 girls like her approached you you'd be like, "yeah, I must be awesome" and you've done absolutely nothing to change yourself or move up a 'league'

• Yeah here's this drop dead gorgeous girl approaching normal me

• Ignore that. Don't put youself on any league.

• Dude there's clearly leagues

• Dude it's why I'm afraid to ask girls out, I fear they will just tear me apart. Like not only reject me but publicly throw it in my face that I could never get a girl like her

• It will only happen if they are shitty girls. They exist true... but what can we do? You just need to remember that people that throw that to your face are trash.

It even helps you know they are not girlfriend material. But not because there are leagues., but lack of education.