Is this a deal breaker?

Last night my boyfriend wanted to tape us having sex. Never asked this before. We ended up taping some stuff and afterwards I asked him to delete it which he did. But I didn't feel good about it at all. Should I tell him how I feel? Is this a deal breaker in our relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• to me it would not be a deal breaker. its normal that you dont feel comfortable with that because much can go wrong, not necessarily now but maybe in the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it is not. tell him how you feel, and stand your ground because if anything happens to that video, your image will suffer for it. are you even sure he deleted it right in front of you and ther's no copy elsewhere? be careful girl. let him know dear.

• Yeah, I saw him delete it. He wasn't too happy with how he looked, said he looked fat in the video. I asked if it was on his hard drive and he said no.

• okay sweetgal3

What Guys Said 2

• That's up to you. You decide what's a deal breaker.
    Personally it wouldn't be a deal breaker to me.

• Did he REALLY delete it? Could end up on a porn site.

What Girls Said 1

• It will be a deal breaker for mine