How early into having sex with a guy you're dating is too early to wear lingerie?

Does wearing it too soon make you seem slutty? We've only had sex once but I love lingerie and want to wear it under my clothes when we go out this weekend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lingerie is always acceptable. I'm never going to look at a girl who's getting undressed for me and say "what? You wore lingerie? You slut!" I'm just going to smile and say "oh good. You came prepared".

He WILL know that you planned on having sex that night though, so if you want it to appear spontaneous then skip it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's any rule when wearing what you want to wear. You sound like the type to wear it for yourself so why not even if you don't get laid or anything that night you 'll still feel good.

What Guys Said 3

• No there isn't a set time to wear lingerie. It will be well received and welcomed.

• i think its just normal to wear something under your clothes and why not make it sexy at the same time? nothing slutty about it.

• No guy will complain about that. and he won't think it's slutty

What Girls Said 3

• You should! You've already made the decision to have sex with him. Why not give him something more to excite him.

• No it isn't slutty

• Nah it's totally fine :)