Guys, Should I have sex with her one more time?

Boyos I need your help. To anyone who hasn't read my last question here it is.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2065620-am-i-in-the-wrong-with-this-girl

So I texted her back and even though I'm denying her she still wants to get dicked.

what do you think my brothers in arms? Should I take one for the team and fuk this crazy Sloot.

16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• It will probably encourage more drama, but if you are willing to tolerate another round of that. . . give her what she wants, but be straight up with her and don't just "assume" that she understands your agenda.

• Dude I don't know how I can explain it to her. She is so fucking dense.

• You see that ass tho?

• Grade A. But you know the expression: For every hot girl walking down the street, there's a guy somewhere who is tired of putting up with her shit.

• How the hell did you get out of my trunk. . .

• Don't do it. I rarely hook up with the same girl twice and definitely not if she's as clingy as her. It always invites more drama, I hope she doesn't knows where you live.
    M also concerned that she might try to pull off some shit on you which she would be planning during those 2 weeks you didn't show up.

• No. Do not touch this female.
    The possibilities include:
    1. False rape allegation.
    2. A lifetime of impoverished slavery, via a child-support order.
    Keep it in your pants.
    Jerk off and the urge will pass.

• Take one for the team my ass. Go get your dick wet for yourself. However you do need to date her for a while. Not just twice and dump her she wants a relationship or at least a few date. You have a good girl on the line that you hurt go make things better with her and get some great pussy in the process.

• I agree but I just don't see this ending well. She lives in uptown know what I mean? Im just some Latin boy from the slums

• So then your going up in the world.

• LOL, give her one last smash d00d, be nice.

• Pound this sloot nice and deep them go North Carolina.

• I dont believe this now tbh, no girl, literally no girl EVER has talked to me like that, i hate my life :(

• This sounds pretty fake to me. What does she look like?

• This really feels fabricated..

• Faker than Kim K's ass

• Don't call us boyos it makes you sound gay. And you already posted something similar which was gay.

• Bruhh.. if u don't go for it I think ur nuts.. also I gotta take lessons from u like.. seriously lmfao😂

• I'd be nuts if I did. Bitch is clingy and obsessive

• I'll go pick up another chick later

• Wow you're living the life👏.. so okay if she's weirding u out just get the other chick.

• more pics d00d

• Doo it mane!