Does your Facebook friends list increase with attractive girls if your a guy that dances? Especially if he dances Latin?

What Girls Said 1

• I think yes, but only because by being busy with a hobby you end up broadening your circle of friends.

• Well the other reason I want attractive girls as my friends is cuz I most likely have a form of autism!! Having attractive girl friends will bring my confidence up!!

What Guys Said 2

• well if your going out to clubs your going to meet more girls than a guy who doesn't and some of them might friend you at some point if you talk to them

• No real direct correclation no, trust me i've been doing latin dancing for 3 years, but if your doing it to pick up girls only then you're doing iot for teh wrong reasons, learning to dance latin is tougher than it looks

• No I'm not doing it to pick up girls I enjoy dancing in general it was just a question that I was wondering about I mean don't get me wrong it is a benefit but I just wanna know if dancing allows you to socialize with girls and become friends🤔

• In which case hell yes you socalise with more girls, but be prepared at least where i live there aren't many girls my age that do latin dancing (I do Salsa and Bachata)