How do guys feel when they cuddle with their girlfriend?

Do guys like to cuddle and what are they thinking/feeling while they're cuddling with their girlfriend or a girl they love?

0|0
1|24

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont know about other guys but i feel happy and content and lovey dovey, thinking how i love her so much and how i was able to get through life before her and how much better its gotten since her and how beautiful and perfect she is to me and just enjoy feeling my arms wrapped around her and her breathing

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some do, some don't.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• It's the best of everything!! Being so close, how soft she feels, how she smells, her eyes looking at me, her long hair.
    I don't even mind some of those sappy dramas that make you cry, when we cuddled close, just watching.
    Plus, there is no worry of pregnancy if you cuddle with clothes on!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to cuddle with my girlfriend: http://ci.memecdn.com/553/8954553.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • it feels like being complete

2|0
    0|0
  • Like I've died and gone to heaven

1|1
    0|1
  • like i dont need anything else but her

2|0
    0|0
  • I love cuddling, but I've never had a girlfriend to actually cuddle, so I never get to actually cuddle, just 2 very awkward ones in 2 wildly different scenarios.
    I'll probably have to go without it for the rest of my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Awful, just horrible.

1|0
    2|0
  • That would just complete me. I could die in my sleep and die happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wonderful

1|0
    0|0
  • I love cuddling😊but of course the only thing that worries me is if my little homie gonna stick out and bug her😅😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. Unless I'm trying to fall asleep and they keep fidgeting lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anxious that she might feel my impending boneritus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cuddling. But I usually find myself thinking/feeling "damn, I wish she would stop talking."

0|0
    0|0
  • not that good tbh
    cuddling is for puppies :p

0|0
    0|0
  • very sweet and loving,
    and I usually get horny :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys like to cuddle. You really want to know what they think while cuddling?

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like we are one

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know about most people but i get turned on

0|0
    0|0
  • feels gross man

0|0
    0|1
  • I would feel awesome... I hope to cuddle a girl I love one day!

I feel like the world would melt away and it would just be her and me... together... nothing else would matter...

1|0
    0|0
  • i feel horny..

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel just about nice, happy and warm, like there are no problems outside this little world we created...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love cuddling. I don't really know what I "feel" when I cuddle someone emotion-wise, it just feels very good physically and can be warm and comforting.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!