How would you feel if a girl asked you out?

Would you think that she was being too aggressive? Would it turn you off?

Updates:
It would be more helpful if more guys answered. Although, girls are welcomed to answer too :)

0|0
3|15

Most Helpful Guy

• It's happened to me before, on more than one occassion. It's a HUGE turn on for me. And I respect and admire such girls so much that I would actually give them a chance even if I didn't 'like' them at that point.

1|1
    0|0
    • How should I ask a guy out? Should I say "can I ask you something" and then proceed to do it?

• Show All
    • We barely have the chance to talk in person though and he hasn't responded to me in 1 day :/ I'm scared that he might not be into me and that's why I want to use that line in case I change my mind you know?

• That line actually reeks of low confidence, he may get the feeling that you are not sure of yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've asked guys out before. I got a few dates, some turned me down.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• It happens to me fairly often, though obviously with females in my age range.
    I am flattered, but what I also see is a former party princess for whom I would not have been 'fun' or 'exciting' enough when she and I were 20.
    She was not interested then. I am not interested now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd respect her more then the girl who drops hints for weeks expecting me to make the first move. The only time I notice hints is when I'm already thinking of asking.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be completely fine with it. It's happened a handful of times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on Wut she looked like. If she looked good then I would say yes and then dump her after I fuked her. If she was ugly then I would be appalled that she even had the audacity to talk to me. Much less ask me out.

0|0
    1|1
  • I'd feel like I'm being catfished because women don't ask me out unless I'm driving my Ferrari with my 14 inch cock hanging out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be flattered. I find myself more attracted to women who let me know how they feel. But it's not a guaranteed yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if I find her attractive and like her personality. I would probably be suspicious though because people say women aren't "visual" when looking for a guy to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love it.

But I'd probably mess that up too. The girl I like asked me if I'd like a coffee, I got scared and told her I was too bussy :( . I honestly tought she had boyfriend before that, I hope I get another chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be turned on, it shows she has confidence and feels the connection too.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's fine, just flirt with the guy and get to know him a little bit first. Don't be a weirdo...

0|0
    0|1
  • surprised

0|1
    0|0
  • No, lots of women ask me out, i think nothing of it

0|0
    0|0
  • if she was beautiful, i would love that. big turn on. a girl like that would be so feminine, beautiful and sweet, especially if she has a sweet personality also, but id be a bit nervous and anxious from that excitement, but i would also feel relieved that a girl finally asked me out.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I knew she was being serious, I would feel amazing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think more girls should do it. Don't know why it's such a big deal tbh.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd tell her that I'm engaged :)

0|0
    0|0