How would you feel if a girl asked you out?

Would you think that she was being too aggressive? Would it turn you off?

It would be more helpful if more guys answered. Although, girls are welcomed to answer too :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's happened to me before, on more than one occassion. It's a HUGE turn on for me. And I respect and admire such girls so much that I would actually give them a chance even if I didn't 'like' them at that point.

• How should I ask a guy out? Should I say "can I ask you something" and then proceed to do it?

• We barely have the chance to talk in person though and he hasn't responded to me in 1 day :/ I'm scared that he might not be into me and that's why I want to use that line in case I change my mind you know?

• That line actually reeks of low confidence, he may get the feeling that you are not sure of yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've asked guys out before. I got a few dates, some turned me down.

What Guys Said 14

• It happens to me fairly often, though obviously with females in my age range.
    I am flattered, but what I also see is a former party princess for whom I would not have been 'fun' or 'exciting' enough when she and I were 20.
    She was not interested then. I am not interested now.

• I'd respect her more then the girl who drops hints for weeks expecting me to make the first move. The only time I notice hints is when I'm already thinking of asking.

• I'd be completely fine with it. It's happened a handful of times.

• Depends on Wut she looked like. If she looked good then I would say yes and then dump her after I fuked her. If she was ugly then I would be appalled that she even had the audacity to talk to me. Much less ask me out.

• I'd feel like I'm being catfished because women don't ask me out unless I'm driving my Ferrari with my 14 inch cock hanging out.

• I would be flattered. I find myself more attracted to women who let me know how they feel. But it's not a guaranteed yes.

• Depends if I find her attractive and like her personality. I would probably be suspicious though because people say women aren't "visual" when looking for a guy to date.

• I'd love it.

But I'd probably mess that up too. The girl I like asked me if I'd like a coffee, I got scared and told her I was too bussy :( . I honestly tought she had boyfriend before that, I hope I get another chance.

• I would be turned on, it shows she has confidence and feels the connection too.

• It's fine, just flirt with the guy and get to know him a little bit first. Don't be a weirdo...

• surprised

• No, lots of women ask me out, i think nothing of it

• if she was beautiful, i would love that. big turn on. a girl like that would be so feminine, beautiful and sweet, especially if she has a sweet personality also, but id be a bit nervous and anxious from that excitement, but i would also feel relieved that a girl finally asked me out.

• If I knew she was being serious, I would feel amazing.

What Girls Said 2

• I think more girls should do it. Don't know why it's such a big deal tbh.

• I'd tell her that I'm engaged :)