A girl I flirt with over messenger suggested that I "just need to get like, a friend with benefits". What are the implications?

We've been chatting a lot over facebook messenger for months, but currently live in different cities. There's a good chance we'll soon be in the same city. She's sent a number of fairly sexy (but non-nude) photos to me over messenger. She offered to add me on snapchat recently and we're friends on snapchat now. When I mentioned having ab pics from a while back, she pressed hard to see them. We've been pretty openly flirtatious about sexual matters via messenger, and she's been quite amenable to it.

She has a boyfriend but theyre really on the rocks and she expects to break up within the next three weeks or so.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she was expecting you to offer yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• Haha I love those "I'm kind of in relationship, but I will leave him soon" girls...
    One tried to pull that line on me, I showed her the door.

• did you at least show her a good time before showing her the door?

• she's just for fun nothing more dont expect to love her or her to love you, sex her and move on