Would you go out with someone twenty years older than you?

• Yes
  • No
any more votes please?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell nah! I ain't dating no 56-year-old granny!

Most Helpful Girl

• Id give them a shit at the very least

What Guys Said 31

• Funny how nearly all the guys reject the whole idea, when we all know most of them wouldn't hesitate to date a girl 20 years younger (assuming they were at least 40 themselves) if they had the chance

And it's pretty routine to see wealthy guys starting with Don Trump, with women more than 20 years younger, and almost none of these guys would ever say a word against it.

• Well I'll always prefer teens or 20's even if I live to be 80. Men generally are just not as attracted to older women. Like it or not that's just the way it is.

• Sounds like a sugar daddy or sugar mama lol

• Well, not at my age now. It's one thing for someone to have robbed the cradle 30 years ago, but I'm not going to rob the grave now.

• Way to big of an age gap either way, and since my real age is in the mid-30s.

• yep. in fact, a lady at my work is 50+ and has the shape of a pornstar (skin is a little old, but the shape tho!)

• No lol

• Yeah we know you like younger women lol

• Yes I do they match up better for me plus I have more in common with them

• If it was the right person, yeah, I suppose I would.

• Not at all, 20 years older is too old for me.

• Hell fucking no. I wouldn't even date a woman less than 5 years younger than me.

Except Maria Brink. She's 10 months older than me, and I'd... oh yeah... fuckin YUM.

• if she was really hot yeah.

• That's weird as fuck

• Not anymore since I already did that once in my 20's. A 63yo woman is just too dammed old. Hell even 43 is pushing it, I'm just unlucky and haven't died yet.

• If she was hot.

• Nope, nope and nope.

• I was a 36 year olds plaything when i was 16- so yes

• no I like them to be younger maybe not that young yet

• That would make her 47.. I dare say no.

• I put no because I like girls in the 20's or even 18 technically speaking, but you never know.

• Not as a date, she would be a child now...

• Oh yeah, I would. I'm 26, so she'd be 46. If she's still good looking, then let's fucking do it!

• that'd be psychotic

• I would one night if milf or gilf but that's it

• No but I would data a girl twenty years younger than me for sure.

• I like older women, but 44 is just too much. Max I would go for is 30.

• Id definitely date a older woman and have always been attracted to older women-Cougars...

• I only date people around my age.

• Girls will.

• Sure why not

• Nope. I'm 27 and won't date anyone older than 32 with the condition they do not have children.

• No

Weirdo!!!

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 41

• I would. I am 18 years old and I liked a 57-year-old man and even blew him. He still got it up and his dick tasted yummy and was still hot for his age. I find men over 30 hot most times cuz they are mature and sweet. They tend to be great lovers cuz they have the experience to share that younger man cannot share as much with such as life and sexual pleasure to give. They have money to spoil me with luxury and take me on meaningful dates unlike men my age. We can fuck in their house not their parent's house or a grimy hotel.

• Yes because that's the age that men have become mature enough to be attractive.

• I'd try it if we really had a lot of chemistry, but I'd be more comfortable with someone 10 years older. However, men in that 20ish years older range do really like me so I probably could, but it would freak my dad out so I would not.

• Oldest man I went out with was 34 years older than me.

Call me a slut, I don't care.

• lol. I would not classify someone a slut based on the age of their dates/partners.

• Yep, with a man 24 years older than me right now.

• Hell no.

• Not at this age. Maybe when I got older, I mean anything could happen. He could be my soul mate, for all I know.

• Uh no

• No, I wouldn't. I don't see what I could have in common with someone who's 20 years older than me. It's too much.

• I think my max is 15 hopefully 😜💟

• FUCKING NOPE
    BRING ON THE BLUE DOWNVOTES

• basically am rn

• in 2 years yes

• Hmm, considering my age as well- he would be in his 50s, so it would depend on how active he was I guess lol not some grandpa in a nursing home. My boyfriend is in his lower 20s though and i'm really enjoying being with someone younger than me.

• Anyone 20 years older than you is either too emotionally and psychologically messed up to date someone his own age or watch you for sex. You two have nothing in common and don't tell me you have.

• Nope... but my sister is

• No, that's too old. I'd go out with someone 8 years older than me the most.

• No I wouldn't. I like someone my own age.

• I've gone out with people 40 and 50 years older than me 😂

• I am one who has dated much older women in my life, including a woman around 50 when I was in my twenties. But I really do not understand you having a romantic interest in someone 70 years old. Not putting you down, but really not understanding that.

• Yeah. Some of us Old Farts can be pretty nice. :-)

• @Red_Arrow exactly 😂 Lmao

• *shudders* I may throw up on you. Perish the thought.

• No that's too large of an age gap. It'd be like dating my father lol

• I seriously doubt it.

• Nope

• not even 10

• I don't even date with guys my age, let alone older... Naah not for me thanks.

• No, I prefer a man to be older but not that much. I'd say like 6 or 8 years maximum. My current boyfriend is 6 years older than me.

• No that's too freaky for my taste. They could be my parent

• Hellll noooo.

• No that's double my age

• I would feel really weird about that

• More from Girls
    11