How far is too far on the first date?

In general, how far would you go sexually on the first date? Strictly a kiss on the cheek or is sex ok? This is a wide open question so I'll set some variables:

You have talked to this person via texts/phone/both for at least a week.
You find yourself really attracted to the person on the date.
You desire to go on a second date with the person.

I'm just curious as to what people consider sexy or classy. All of my friends are churchgoers and say making out is as far as you should go even before marriage lol. I've made out on the first date and also only gave a hug goodbye on another one. Is it too far to make out, do oral on each other, touch the boob, etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• Physical or visual contact is a bit too far for a first date. You should save meeting in person for your second or third date.

• To me, a date is meeting in person lol. What the heck kind of date do you not meet in person

• I was just messing around. It isn't supposed to make any sense.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all fine. I don't understand why people want to restrict themselves if they feel the need to proceed things further. However, do not expect him to commit. Never expect them to commit.

What Guys Said 2

• I think a kiss or make out session is far enough on the first date.

• if you do anything that could come up in cards against humanity then thats to far

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing is too far. Its you two who decide how far you want to go. As long as it is with mutual respect and consent.