I'm so confused. What should I do?

I love my boyfriend and things are going great with us, but there was one guy before we got together that my friends tried to set me up with but he timing wasn't right and that's how I ended up with my current boyfriend. This same guy keeps coming around and he's a great guy but totally different than my current boyfriend. I think I might be starting to have feels for this other guy but I love my boyfriend so much. I don't know what to do. Do I talk to them about it. I've o my been with my boyfriend officially for 3 months, but we've been together for longer than that.

What Guys Said 2

• do both of them
    secretly, of course

lol

• thats the problem, your confused, and you obviously dont know what you are doing or what you want, so i suggest you start deciding that.

What Girls Said 1

• Break up with your boyfriend. You're clearly not into him anymore.

• I am though. That's the problem. It breaks my heart thinking about ending things with him. But yet somehow this other guy is getting to me