he's scared ill hurt him , how do I tell him im scared but he's worth it? he's worth the risk?

so I've been divorced for 2 years i have 1 child , i took two years to make sure i was in the best place not only for me but for my princess , so i recently went on a few dates and i actually really liked him i was actually shocked with how easy and natural it was with him we talked all the time and called eachother every day he said i love you , he said we were fate and we would have a future and he wanted to be the father of my kids and went out of his way to meet my family and my kids , i was cheated on for 7 years before this and i never thought my ex husband would do that i believed all his promises and all our wishes for the future then Christmas morning i woke to videos and pictures and texts and emails. now this new guy was saying all these wonderful things and it didn't scare me at all it was the fact that i wasn't scared and then i got scared i was going to be a idiot again and told him i didn't know i could do this because i didn't know how to trust him... for 2 days we didn't talk by the 3rd day i hadn't slept because i couldn't get him out of my head and i regreted that i pushed him away , i wrote to him and he wrote back said he still wanted to talk but will probably back off a bit so i don't run away again , i know he's hurt and scared to let me back in. that day he asked me about my plans for the day and signs off with xoxox, yesterday i messaged him and we talked a bit but it was weird awkward like he's trying to be distant all he kept saying was " good " "im glad" i called him out on it and he said " your right im sorry your really special to me" ,,, how do i tell him im scared but i want to take the chance with him and how do i tell if i just lost my shot? how do i go back and gain his trust?

how do I re gain his trust?

What Guys Said 1

• You are a typical 30+ divorced woman jumping back on the cock carousel and fucking with the mind of a beta-simp.

What Girls Said 2

• Contrary to what you're saying, it seems like he's acting this way because he really wants to work this relationship out with you, not because he's scared to let you in again.
    You could try to explain yourself if you'd like, but from what you've said it seems like he's trying to accomodate to let you be comfortable.

• its worth it