Should I contact my ex-girlfriend who has been discreetly talking about me on Twitter?

She isn't Tweeting bad things, just what she misses about our relationship which ended 1 year ago. I want to contact her but feel like I shouldn't,

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't message her unless you want to "rekindle." If you message her and be like, "Oh hey, hows it going?" But you don't want anything, it will be seen like this:
    "Oh I saw you miss what we had on twitter, thats cool. Hm, me? Oh no, I don't want to get back together. I just want to talk about how you miss it. While that's happening, I've been able to move on by doing X, Y, and Z."

Most Helpful Guy

• I say do it. You might as well open the "Where are they now?" file. And you might very well reacquaint yourself with why you ended the relationship in the first place.

What Girls Said 2

• if you are doing it because you still have feelings. do it, but if it is not going to lead to anything and it will just give her false hope, then don't

• I don't really think you should. You guys broke up for a reason.

What Guys Said 0