Why do gay guys find me so attractive?

Not to be arrogant here, but gay guys are really into me. I'm straight. In my classes, the gay dudes are always really touchy around me. I went to a gay bar once just for kicks, a good number of guys hit on me, and asked me for number, etc. I honestly thought they were just messing, so I exchanged snapchat usernames with all, and some messaged wanted nudes from me. I recently found out that one of my roommates is gay and is into me (I've seen him checking me out when I walk around in my boxers especially up the stairs :/). Not tall (5'8), not super muscular (pretty thin and look boyish), and 6-7/10 in looks. But the thing is, girls don't act like that around me. They don't hit on me at bars (I have to approach) and don't touch me in classes unless we're friends. What's up with that? I'm definitely not projecting a gay vibe.

Most Helpful Girl

• It has nothing to do with you giving off a gay vibe. If someone is attractive, it does not matter if they are gay, straight, bi... I am straight, but I can find gay guys extremely hot, but they are not giving off straight vibes... they are just hot.

I suspect, that you are just a confident person, and they can see that and are attracted to it. And if you are secure enough in yourself to go to a gay bar and talk to gay men, well then, you are asking for their attention.

As for the girls... If you are hot, then the girls are probably too chicken to approach you out of fear of rejection. Its the same old story... boy mostly has to approach a girl unless you have a 'meet cute' moment.

What Girls Said 1

• Well lesbians flock me, I guess you're attractive

What Guys Said 1

• If you walk into s spider web , what do you think you'll find there!!! Not trying to be sarcastic !!