Ever like someone so much it hurts?

I like him so much but it makes me sad and hurt at times cause I feel like I'm not good enough for him. He such a sweetheart and he would be great catch if I could get him, but I'm so scared of rejection. It's what I'm used to and I can't bring myself to think that he could possibly say yes to a date. It's what's been keeping me from asking him out when I really want to.

Most Helpful Guy

• well he's not going to ask you out. so i suggest you approach and ask him out just like the girl is meant to. not sitting around moping waiting for guys to do everything, because it doesn't work like that.

• I'm not waiting for him to do anything. I'm just too scared to do it myself. I'm not "moping around" I just don't have the confidence to ask him out.

• Sorry that happened. Although I don't really want to give up. I figure if he isn't asking me out, might as well take matters into my own hands and do it myself. Just need to work up the nerve

• you can do it girl! get him before someone else does. otherwise you'll probably feel bad the rest or most your life. loneliness sucks the worst.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same spot right now. Very guarded heart. Everyone I talk to says he likes me and that I shouldn't be so afraid of rejection.

• I get that. It's hard for me cause I don't think I'm his type or pretty enough so it's keeping me from asking him.

What Guys Said 2

• No, I have never liked anyone. Never.

• yeah.

What Girls Said 1