Why do men date b*****s?

Seriously, why do they? It seems like all guys are interested in prissy bitches.

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither guys nor girls know what they really want out of a partner at your age. Pretty much everyone has some experience dating the bad ones before they find someone they really like. Sometimes, these guys don't really know what to look for in a girl, so they end up dating the bitches (similar to girls dating the assholes). Other times, the guys aren't concerned with the relationship, so they just end up dating the bitch to get into her pants.

I have yet to find a guy who actually considers "prissy bitch" to be a beneficial quality, though.

What Guys Said 4

• Because it can be hard to tell at first.. Girls like to pull the bait and switch on guys and hide their bitchiness. And unless the guy is a total chump, he'll get out once he realizes he's with a bitch.

• because she's a SUT and he is DESPERATE!

contrary to how we act, us guys are very self-concious, and these bitches are "easy picks"

in short, its because the guy is either a d***head, or he is desperate

• why do girls date jerks..? I don't know lol

• I would wish to find a normal or shy girl . If I find a girl that is shy or normal personality that I like then I don't give a damn about bicthes or alfa girls

What Girls Said 1

• You see now a true guy likes them normal girls that are not stuck up and prissy because of the fact that we aren't like that, I mean if a guy really wants to be with you then he's going to like you for you no matter what way you are.trust me all those prissy girls are fake, and need attention and they will do anything to get that attention..