I like a girl

At work there is this girl who I talk to all the time but I don't know if it's doing me any good. I asked her when I turn twenty one we go drinking and she said yeah, when we go drinking should I get to know her and ask her out, what are some ways you can tell that she likes you? And should I just call her in two days and ask her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with mandingo. Work relationships aren't healthy but if you do go ahead with it, just be her friend first, get to know her and see what the chemistry between the 2 of you is like. Who knows, maybe after getting to know her you won't even be interested anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• Just be friends first get to know her so you can be a cool person in her eyes after that go for it!

What Guys Said 1

• I've heard work relationships are bad. I don't know. That being said my best advice for attracting a girl is simple. Talk to her like you would a friend. Flirt a little just to stick your toe in the water. If she seems open then go for it but don't lay it on too thick.