So I missed this girl and went to her work to try and see her and it didn't go well?

had originally meet her last summer , she worked at a cheesy diner style restaurant near where I worked at the time. don't work there anymore so don't go to lunch there anymore and so haven't really seen her this summer other than once I was there and she was leaving or something and saw her in parking lot , also ran into her at a sports bar but didn't really get a chance to talk to her.

feeling really frustrated and such at not having seen her at all this summer considering she lives in same town as me and just decided to try and visit her work the restaurant again and see if she was there at lunch. so today I went there for lunch and she was there , but it didn't go well at all. an older lady who also works there tried to block me from seeing her and came to my table and served me instead and then when I went to pay at cash she also came over even though other girl was rate there and just kind of stood there looking half at me but trying to avoid me. but she definity remembers me and noticed me as soon is I walked in. we had talked a fair bit last year and I though she liked me so not sure why its been so tough to get her to talk to me now?

after all this I should just give up on her but I really have a thing for her , she's a really nice girl , 20 something blonde going through school to be a dental hygienist , she's really pretty and been so into since I first meet her, I'd just love to date her , I'm just not ready to give up on her

Most Helpful Girl

• Just give up before she calls the police. She couldn't make it any clearer that she's not interested, and it actually sounds as though you are creeping her out too (that's why she remembered and noticed you, in a bad way). Sounds like she asked her co-worker to serve you and keep you away from her.

• I'm not sure if she asked the older lady to serve me or the older lady just was annoyed I liked her co-worker so she decided to interfere. obviously she knew I didn't want to see her and that I wanted to see the girl I knew , so I don't really know what he point was , would it had really hurt if I had got a chance to talk to her for like 2 minutes is that too much to ask for? I had talked to her several times before there , I was pretty sure she liked me last summer when I saw her then , she never seemed bothered and her body language seemed positive. anyways I'm really not sure i'll go back there this summer , I do agree it might be a bad idea to keep trying to see her there , if I ran into her somewhere else I might still try and say hi

Most Helpful Guy

• I know that you like her but she is fucking you over. I'm sorry to say it but the talks you had last year probably were just her being friendly, unless there are some unshared details and you knew her better. You should've let her know last year and now she's uncomfortable. It's been a year and you didn't do anything, and now you go and stare at her and try to talk to her. I understand you because I fucked myself out of a relationship I could've had but didn't make a move because I was too nervous, we both gotta go with how we feel and let her know right away next time, or she'll be uncomfortable and block us out. Sorry dude

What Girls Said 2

• Move on. It sounds like you are stalking her.

• I think you need to move on

What Guys Said 2

• If she had any interest you would have had her number and/or some form of social media of her and vice versa. You could have done something low key but the constantly going back to her job screams your desperate. If she wanted to see you when you were there, she would have. Obviously she's creeped if she has this lady taking care of you and hurrying you along.. move on this isn't going to work.

• i had seen her twitter last summer but I never tried to add her , had just talked to her at work. when I saw her there last year everything seemed fine. I did go there a lot but she never seemed bothered by me , most of the time I got take out so I wasn't there that long anyways

• Do not bother people at their place of work. That is not what they are there for.

• that's where I had originally meet her , its a fairly busy place , a lot of other guys go there , it wasn't like I was out of place eating there