If I love a girl and want to spend my life with her should I look past her past sex life?

She has had sex with like 3 people on the first day they met them.(not at the same time)

Most Helpful Girl

• Who gives a fuck? Honestly society makes sex seem like such an important thing but honestly unless it is a core value with you because its what you actually believe and not because it was an idea forced upon you than it doesn't matter. Sex is sex, she can do what she wants and if you are questioning whether or not you should be with her because of it than she deserves someone way better than you. I'm not trying to be harsh but sex should define whether the person is good or not, some of the best people I know sleep around and some of the worst have only had sex with 2 guys who they both dated long term.

So no it doesn't fucking matter and you shouldn't even have to ask if you should look past it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it something that she did a few years ago and has since learned a lesson? Does it indicate some aspect of her character that concerns you now? Are you afraid that someone else will learn about this and she will be an embarrassment to you?

You are 19 years old. How much experience do you have with dating? Deciding at this age that she is the one for you for the rest of your life is a HUGE decision! How long have you been dating?

What Girls Said 2

• does it affect her now? does she have something incurable?
    if not, then let it go. its her past, not who she is now.

• I'm agreeing with @nala_rawr. Let it go... I'd like to think when you love someone we accept and embrace their past.

• If you love her, then what's the problem?

What Guys Said 3

• Of course you should. But whether you can or not is a different matter.

• You just use creme if it itches...

• You should. People don't change, they just think they changed.