I'm 31 year old female interested in a 26 year old male. Guys, Would you consider dating an older woman?

• Yes
    79% (81)
  • No
    21% (21)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my late teens / 20's had a few relationships & ONS with older women. A 33 yr old woman took me back to her place when I was 19 & nearly ate me alive !! Must have been the supreme confidence of just passing British Army Para training / selection , was on a night out to celebrate earning maroon beret / para wings.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 52

• Granted you didn't count on a guy my age answering but I have always been attracted toward older women

0|0
    0|0
  • Many guys would, many guys wouldn't. I prefer younger women, but in my family there are men married with women over 7 years older. You'll never know if you don't try.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was about 29, I hooked up with a woman who was 38, well, more than just a hook up, we were together quite a lot. To this day, she is the oldest woman I've ever dated. She was also Asian, and I think that makes a difference, because most people couldn't guess that she was over 30.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I'm single.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yes! I actually prefer women my age or older!

0|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't seem too much an age gap to me - 26/31 you should be in same era of your life

0|1
    0|0
  • For me if it was a few years yeah, anything more and it likely wouldn't be anything serious. I'm sure many guys would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe but if a 14-24yo is interested then they get priority. That's just my favorite age bracket and will probably never change. Though I don't dis it until I try it, I was once married to a 40yo when I was 24. Most guys would prefer robbing the cradle than the grave if they have to pick one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I date maturity regardless of age. So yes if she is mature enough

0|2
    0|0
  • My last ex was 5 years older than me. There are plenty of guys who are into women who are older than them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was married to a woman that was 9 years older then me. When i was in my 20s i had been with 4 different women in their 40s and 2 in their 30s. And when i was 14 I dated a 26 year old, now that was a learning experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was seeing a 31 year old woman as a 23 year old for like a month and a half and now we are talking again after a break or something its complicated atm

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but wed really have to click well

0|0
    0|0
  • of course

0|1
    0|0
  • Cougar in training eh? EHHHHHHHHHHH? XD
    Lol I don't mind... I keep my dating within 10 years of my age either way.

0|0
    0|1
  • No tbh. I like younger women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated an older woman before , it wasn't bad.
    I have no problems dating someone younger or older
    Age is just a number but I do draw the line within ten years older

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, since older women are classier than young women.

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe i would date an older women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah baby I would date cougars I'd even date panthers ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • if she was hot, i would. but usually they are fat and have children xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeaa I would I mean the age gap isn't that big

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the women I've gone for have been older. It's my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    I highly doubt it, not my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost all my friends, they prefer dating an older woman... while I mostly prefer dating a girl younger or the same age as me

0|0
    0|0
  • I only prefer to date older women

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, if she's attractive and that's not that much older by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are beautiful and have good nature I would and be proud of it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not even that much older than him! Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more