What age of women are men most attracted to? İs it a problem to marry an older woman for men?

Prefer men younger girls in marriage?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys, especially on here, are apparently undercover pedos and would take them as young as legally possible.

• Personally, I other l prefer 26+ men. But not too old, up to 35ish. Though there are lots of men who are a bit older than that and still hot.

• @fuqthegovt 8 year olds are hnnng

• er Jon not Job damn they need an edit button.

What Guys Said 25

• Generally I tend to find girls all the way in the range of early 20s to late 40s physically attractive, but far more girls at the bottom (youngest) of that range than ones at the top (oldest) of the range (with older women, they have to really stand out from the rest and be exceptionally fit for their age to draw my gaze).

However, I don't really want to be with women older than me even when I find them physically attractive. It would not be the type of relationship I want typically where I want to play video games together or go mountain climbing or something when she's almost 50 years old.

Meanwhile with girls who are at the bottom of the range, like a university student, I'd probably have too little in common.

So in general I have often pursued relationships most with girls quite close to my age, typically just a year or two younger or exactly the same age as me.

• The problem to me with girls too young (ex: 20 year-old student) is that our interests might overlap quite a bit, but our outlook on life would probably be vastly different.

The problem to me with girls too old (ex: an extraordinarily beautiful 48-year old) is that our outlook on life would probably be quite similar, but our interests would be wildly different.

• With much older women I tend to find it easier to communicate, but harder to enjoy mutual activities. With much younger women, I tend to find it easier to enjoy mutual activities, but harder to communicate. With females close to my same age, I get a balance of both.

• I would say the majority of female models, pornstars, playboy centerfolds, etc., basically most high levels jobs where women are paid to be attractive or sexy fall into the 18-24 age range.

That is essentially what society has dictated is the ideal range where women are at their most attractive. Obviously everyone is going to have their own preference levels but us men are bombarded by all sorts of visual stimuli involving women around these ages, so there is influence there.

Is it a problem to marry an older woman for men? No. It's just not as common as a younger woman matching up with older men. If a man wants children for example, he's not going to aim for women that are mid 30's or older because that leaves a rather small time frame for fertility.

• That's not true. I mean I'm not an expert in porn but as far as acting and modelling goes that range easily extends into mid 30s

• I got the 30 peak from doing a search on it. There are lots of studies bemoaning it, and the massive age difference between male and female leads in Hollywood.

Sure they probably shoot more for online now I don't know what they call it. But a 30 year old they're using for mom shots. That's how it is.

• Playboy did a center fold of Nancy Sinatra at the age of 65. She was hot.

• Men are sexually attracted to youth, health and fertility. The only reason you dont see all men chase after 20years old girls is because there are more important aspects like mental and emotional compatibility.

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ctive-opposite-sex.html

• I just find younger girls more attractive in general. Younger meaning between 20-26.

• I'll not marry any women, period.
    But I'll date young girls if i reach my 30s, definitely.
    Hookups? Yes.
    Long term non exclusive open relationship? Definitely.

I want to focus more on myself. You're welcomed to join my ride, if you want to.

• Sounds like 80% of guys out there right now. Have fun!

• Hookup culture is a thing these days. Seeking 20 year olds in your 30s is common. Not committing to one chick? Said most guys everywhere. You are the definition of your own idea of a "beta male" in this century.

• @WillowTree only beta males will expose himself to dramas, manipulation, lack of sex, being authorized by women.

• I wouldn't mind being with someone 3-4 years older, and I really wouldn't want to be with someone younger than 21 at the lowest. I'd probably prefer someone within 1-2 years of my age best. But like other people are saying, to "men in general" the most attractive age is like 22.

• About 12-14 years old. After that they start getting crusty..

Are pedo jokes too far? Nah.

• My sis is a lot older than her hub. And my parents' divorced neighbor is dating a guy 12 years younger. So some guys are OK with it.

I like younger myself...

• I don't really have a range. I'd be with someone older than me.

• we are all different as are our tastes and attitudes about others. if you are happy then thats cool. its your life

• Possible but unlikely. I still prefer teens to 20's. Always have, always will even if I live to be 80. I did the older woman/cougar/milf thing in my 20's and never going back to that.

• my girlfriend is half my age..

although ideally i'd typically hunt the 24-28 age group

• Sweet spot seems to be mid 20s.

• 16-24

• I noticed girls aged between 22-25 are usually the best.
    They have their shit together.

• 18 or whatever is the barely legal age in your area. Women age like milk.

• im most attracted to women my age.

• Yeah, men are definitely more into younger women. On average, of course. There are always out-liers.

• Purely ascetically women around my age 23 intellectually I think maybe slightly older, sexually I heard your sex drive increases with age don't know if that's true though it may be harder for me to be dominant in the bed room or at least pretend to be.
    Its not a problem for me to marry older and id play it by ear based on things like do we talk and is it deep and do we turn each other on.

• 14 - 19 are pretty appetizing

• 16-24, according to scientific data, not hopes and wishes ;)

• Providing she hasn't been married before and doesn't have children, I would date and possibly marry an older woman.

• girls are beautiful before they turn into old ladies after id say 40 or 50 i think depends on if they are smokers because that makes a person who's 25 years of age look 70.

• I like girls around 16

• You're fucking gross

• @fuqthegovt Just ewk.

• @Errhh to each their own.

• Like 15-19

What Girls Said 11

• men want sex...

• I think all humans are most attractive from 18-24

• I think both men and women are the most attractive between 18-40

• It's only a problem until they see you and you're attractive, then most of the time they don't care how old you are, just how old you look lol

• Men are physically/sexually more attractive in their 20's but they are mentally more attractive in their 30s and 40s

• I'm most attracted to older guys between 18 to late 20's.

• I'm a virgin, so lets take this as sleeping :P starfish is nice

• A few studies show men find women in their early to mid twenties the most attractive.

• On this site, seems more like them young. Some are gross about it and go too young, others think 18 and legal, so it's all good (even if they're in their 40s). You'll find a few guys don't care about age, and are more open minded.

In the real world, I found it to be a mixture. Some do seem to prefer younger, unless you are 30 and look like early 20s. That's just from my experience, not saying that's what all men like, since not all think alike.

• Typically speaking: teenagers & young adults.

• I prefer girls older than me, though not more than 3 years. Guys I prefer to be the same age as me. Eventhoughthisquestionwasn'tdirectedtowardsfemalesI'llputmytwocentsinanyways.