Women who go on a dates with people you've just met: where and how do you want to be asked out by someone you're attracted to?

I work at a fast food restaurant, and one of my more attractive female coworkers constantly gets hit on by customers when she's a cashier. Of course, not a single one of them has ever gotten a sincere "yes", but it raises the question in my mind: in what situations would you accept a date from an attractive guy that you clicked with over ten minutes of conversation?

At the gym?
In high school classes?
In college lectures?
In college activity clubs? (For example, charity, kick boxing, yoga, chess...)
Clubs with alcohol?
College parties?
At work?
A walk in a park?
The grocery store?
The laundromat?

Where do you like to go to meet guys?

I've only ever gotten dates from women I've befriended over time, and I'm just curious if there are people who are successful with this method.

If you'd never go on a date with any guy that you haven't known for at least 2+ days, then comment that too.

2

What Girls Said 2

• If he was attractive and we clicked then it wouldn't matter where/how we met. It's far more likely that the men asking your friend out just aren't her type or she doesn't find them attractive for another reason.

• Umm... take my word for it, it depends on the woman. There's no guy that she'd say yes to if he randomly asked her at the cash register, except literally Channing Tatum if she were in the right mood. She wants to get to know a guy as a friend before she dates him.

• That's not what you said though. You said that he was an attractive and they clicked over a 10 minute conversation , not that he randomly asked her.

But yes, we're all different. If I get to know a guy as a friend first, he generally ends up in the friend zone permanently. I think dating is enough of a way to get to know someone, if you've genuinely clicked, the worst that can happen is you end up on a bad date.

• "If he was attractive and we clicked then it wouldn't matter where/how we met"

This statement was fine because it answered the question.

"It's far more likely that the men asking your friend out just aren't her type or she doesn't find them attractive for another reason"

This was incorrect. Some guys who approach her look fine, are polite, etc. She wouldn't date a guy who she wasn't friends with first. That's just her preference.

• Anywhere. You can ask out someone literally anywhere

• Umm... I guess you technically CAN ask someone out anywhere, but at what times would it not seem out of context?

I'm imagining myself asking my teacher out on a date in the middle of class now lol