My family ruined my life?

They ruined my life. They made me drop out of school, its because of them i am 24 still no relationship, never had a boyfriend, never lived life all my teen years gone, my whole life away, i hate them so much, i still live with them but i wish to never see them again. How can i recover from this? im already on anti depressents

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely they didn't "make" you do anything. They may have contributed to it but ultimately it's probably been your choice or doing but regardless that doesn't matter. If you're over 18 now (says you are but it's not always right on this site apparently lol), get a job (or new/better one), move out on your own, become independent. Then you don't have to have anything to do with them if you don't want to. Then it's all you and what you want to do. Your life isn't going to change if YOU don't make it change.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well move if you hate them so much? They may have made you drop out of school but hasn't stopped you talking to guys...

• Indirectly I guess she means cause she is depressed and people don't like dating depressed people. I was recovering from depression and my ex ex girlfriend was like your bringing me down with you and shit and it made me feel terrible and it was literally 1 week out of 6 months and I was there for her when she was in the hospital for a panic attack and she wouldn't even support me at my lowest. Bitch please lol

What Guys Said 3

• Check into a mental health facility if you live in Canada you can stay as long as you want, you can go to say Edmonton and stay there and go and come as you please on the bus or walk and its a free place to live, free food, free counselling and free drugs, I was tempted to go back honestly. Therapy would probably help you. Not everything in the world is somebody else's fault quite often I would say depressed people are lazy because they are unmotivated and just don't feel like living so they scrape by and if people don't understand they get mad and put that on them and put to many responsibilities or whatever lists of shit for them to do than they can handle. I am also a depressive type person myself. I only started dating last year at 22, sure I had a couple flings to get laid before that but that's it

• 1. Finish school 2. Find a job 3. Move out
    optional: find a relationship.

How exactly did your parents MAKE you drop out? What kind of parent does that to begin with?

• Get your independence and get free, don't look back.

What Girls Said 3

• get a little job that doesn't require big qualifications and try and move out

• Having a boyfriend isn't all you think it is

• Get a job and move out.