Guys, What do guys think about girls that play video games?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like em!

Had a girlfriend who loved playing Mario Kart at the arcade and she thought she was great until she played against me. Then I totally kicked her ass and rubbed it in her face how great I am and I don't even play Mario Kart.

She got so mad, she kept wanting to go again and again and I beat her every time. Just for fun I let her get ahead of me one time in the race while I saved a weapon, let her get close to the finish line and just threw it right at her and won yet again. It was a blast.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• I like them, especially if they like the same type of video games like I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool - I have no problem with girl gamers

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd enjoy a night in playing vigigams but some guys don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get at me if you have an xbox one, I need more people to game with that aren't retards who don't know how to play lol I play COD, fallout 4, mortal combat and with the feelings of others jk not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • The same as guys who play video games, cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not. Some gamer chicks are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the games she plays.

0|1
    0|0
  • marry me

0|1
    0|0
  • It's great. Both me and my girlfriend have a great interest in playing on my playstation when is at my place. Playing with her makes the experience a whole lot more entertaining.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think of when people jokingly say "Marry that girl." It's refreshing to meet girls who don't have a stick up their ass about video games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're more open minded and resilient than girls that think video games are a waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they play video games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Equally as big of a loser as the men lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them

0|0
    0|0
  • i really dont care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think " what are you doing out of the kitchen?"

0|0
    0|0
  • they're female and play video games, not much else to think...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think "noob". Because I know they hate not being given respect for playing computer games

0|0
    0|0
  • They're Cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really change anything unless they spend all their free time doing it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most of them are just pretending... not fooling me...

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd prefer a girl do something more constructive with her time than mental masturbation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fags

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a great thing, I think people of all walks of life should play video games from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool ❤️

0|0
    0|0