Boys, would you prefer a girl who eats or never eats?

I know this is such a normal question.

But would guys prefer a girl who is stick skinny and never eats or a girl that's normal skinny but eats like a normal person?

i'm not insecure, really. I eat a looot though. I'm skinny still. and I just wanted to know if a girl who eats pretty much like a teenage boy would be digusting.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever works for you, I will negotiate with.

If you eat everything in sight, including but not limited to: the fridge, the bbq, the steaks, the hamburgers, the frieds, etc.. All in a 20 minute period.. I'd be f***ing repulsed..

On the other hand, if I bought you a burger and you took a nibble and said your full, I would look at you with huge eyes and be like: "O_O what?! No f***ing way!" - Ultimately I would probably think your just nervous about eating around people..

And please.. If you're gonna eat a lot, excersise.. Stay healthy and be attractive. There's no sense being a slob and not taking care of yourself. I can understand if it's a hereditary thing that is caused by medical conditions.. etc.. But just expect me to move on to the girl that actually puts in effort; afterall, if she can take care of herself, it shows that she has self-respect.

~ ArtistBBoy

• But what about girls like me, who have a few extra pounds, not skinny, but not really fat. I don't have the money, nor the amount of time to get in a great workout- maybe a run here and there. But someone who enjoys healthy food as well as good food. But dresses well for their shape and takes pride in makeup and hair.

So the lack of exercise isn't an indicator of lack of self-respect. I technically put in an effort to look nice and take care of how I look, It just doesn't make me skinny.

• Now that makes more sense. Its always hard to know what men mean by "bigger girls" when it is said. Which again relates to "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." Some one might look at me and define me as a slob while someone else might look at me and define me as too skinny. Its a tricky situation.

• Haha, I can completely relate.. To some, I'm too skinny ("anorexic").. But to others, I'm athletic/buff (I don't quite see how..)... But I can completely relate to what you're saying.. it's on both sides of the spectrum =P

What Guys Said 18

• Anorexia is not only disgusting, it's also a deal breaker for me. Anorexia is basically never fueled by just not wanting to eat- it usually is fueled by the desire to be "attractive". What these women don't realize is that anorexia is not, and will never be, attractive at all.

Eat. Don't eat the whole buffet, but eat a nice, healthy meal. Also, exercise, because that's always good. I know several girls who think they're smarter than all of those "stupid anorexic bimbos" because guys like curvy girls, but I don't know many guys who like obese girls. Moderation is key.

• we like seeing girls that eat hearty

• Hell yeah weapon zero :)

• Very few things are more unattractive on a date than when the girl orders a little appetizer side salad and is "full" after that. there won't be any second date from me. I'd rather see her order seconds after the first t-bone steak.

• Dead people don't do a thing for me. So I'd rather a woman eat. And if I had to choose, pleasantly plump would win out every time over rail thin, if I had to pick between the two. Sweetheart, don't put so much stock in what others want, especially when it comes to things that concern your health and well being. And don't be so insecure about being normal and healthy.

• Well you're seeking approval for how you are, that by definition is somewhat insecure dear. Be who you are and screw others if they don't like you exactly like that.

• And no, it's not disgusting to eat like a person should. If you're not a glutton and becoming obese, you're fine.

• my Girlfriend eats a TON of food, I love the fact that she can eat without being worried how I feel when I see her eating that triple bacon cheeseburger with onion rings and a coke.

but, she plays lots of sports and keeps in great shape( but she's big boned) if that makes a difference.

sometimes she will complain that she feels fat... but she knows I love her body even though she is bigger and a little heavier than the skinny girls that weigh 100 lbs. I love a girl with meat on her bones OMG so hot haha, and I know the compliments make her feel great when she starts to get self conscious about her body.

• as long as your healthy babe that's all that matter and eating healthy foods, not eating is not good for any girl

peace,

smooth

• its natural to eat foood...in order or your body to function properly you must eat, If you starve yourself...your depriving your body of essential nutrients, minerals, proteins, carbs and fats that it uses to work effectively. Do yourself a big favor and make yourself a sandwich...by the way give yourself a chance to breathe.

• Of course all men want a girl they find physically attractive. To some guys, it's a skinny girl and to others it's a girl with a little extra. For me, I like girls who fall within that range. I don't care how she eats as long as she's healthy.

• no I like a girl that can put some food din her stomach, its a plus if you are trying to impress a guy and a girl that never eats is kind of weird

• I find it irritating when a girl won't eat anything, especially when were out.

• real women have curves. so she must eat also she has to eat my BBQ if she doesn't or doesn't eat meat then there is no way I will ever be with her.

• What if you eat all the time (possibly more than a fat person. no offense) and are still skinny?

• That does happen and I know a few girls like that. I have nothing against them as long as they actually eat they just have faster metabolism

• Well am a vegetarian and Am not skinny either! I actually have a lot of extra meat! Th efact that she doesn't wanna eat your BBQ doesn't mean that she is skinny!

• A girl that eats normally and helthy is waaaayyyyy more arractive the the stick skinny girls..

• I prefer a girl who eats over a girl who just orders a glass of water

• An EATER, PLEASE!

• I like a girl who eats... can cook... knows what tastes good... Ima eat... I want her to enjoy her meal as I do

• the more the better. I like bigger girls so eat away!

• I'll take the thick chick... or long haired redbone

• i like skinny... its sooooo sexy lol... thick umm my back start hurting thinking of sex ;)...

• And if I have to guess.. Id guess that you re a little 17 year old boy who is still skinny as hell and no msucles whatsoever.

• Complete opposite lol I'm 20 and solid... I used to lift weights and played football for more than 7 years

• ill take the thick chick

What Girls Said 5

• Im sorry, but this question has an obvious answer.

What the question should be is whether a guy prefers a girl who is really skinny and is really conscious of what she eats and eats really smal portions, or someone with some weight on her who eats normally and enjoys food.

Because the choices you gave only include on body type, one who eats abnormally and one who eats normally. Of course they are gonna choose a girl who eats normally

• I'm a cheerleader I'm healthy and I'm not skinny mini I'm normal. I sit with like five guys at lunch somedays I have a salad others a cheesteak and french fries. I really don't care what they think! I eat what I want when I want and if I don't judge them when they go on an all out eating fest for a 40 min lunch period they shouldn't judge me. Nuf said everybody eats and there isn't anything to be embarrassed about.

• a girl that eats.

that way, he can he with her :]

• if a guy likes a girl who never eats he is a loser

• I eat like a normal person, but I WORK OUT and have a flat stomach.

Don't hate on people who are fit because we work at it. We eat, we don't puke after every meal, we don't starve ourselves. it's called exercise