Define a 'great personality'?

What traits do you look for in a girl? I know guys are like ' I want someone with a good personality' but what would that be?

Most Helpful Girl

• In a guy I look for: kindness toward people, animals, and the environment, ability to make me laugh and to think I am funny, responsible and not reckless (no smoking and no drinking excessively), understanding my problems

What Guys Said 14

• It can simply be someone receptive to me (listens), is genuinely polite, cares about me and has a good heart in general, has good morals, can have conversations and some similar interests, is giving and caring rather than scrutinizing and dogmatic. To be able to stand up for themselves while having a somewhat agreeable and positive attitude.

• A girl thats naive, respectful to elders and loving the youngers. A girl that is mature and draws the line between opposite sex as she doesn't act close just gets the business done. A girl thats straight forward to other men but loving and childish to her man. A girl that is caring... so she can be the greatest mom. A girl that is smart basically and full of character. She doesn't try to attract men with her body rather her character stands out.

• That would be that she is virtuous, modest, and have strong morals with her chacteristics showing.

• Differs for everyone.
    But for me? Hm. Sweet, affectionate, communicative, kind, loving, caring, understanding, good values/morals/principles, not easily corruptable/strong-willed, maybe a bit outdoorsey, trustworthy, loyal, classy, feminine... eco-friendly?

With the stuff I put, I might as well have said angelic or something equally as impossible to find.

• Kind, humble and respectful to yourself and one another. But especially, just being you.

• Observe Korean/Japanese/Chinese girls that haven't been Americanized.

• So materialistic as hell?

• I spent 6 months in south korea and two in tokyo. its apart of the culture and that goes back hundreds of years.

• Confident. Social. Funny. Intelligent. Wit.

• Ugh you know I lack social skills sometimes lol I be acting so beta or am i just too omega

• Kind, sweet, affectionate, loyal, classy

• A girl who puts out with little effort and doesn't talk too much.

• dunno... i guess smart, funny,

• if you had to ask me you would be waiting along time

• Cooks, cleans, blow jobs.

• The easiest way to explain it, for me anyway, is someone whose personality is compatible with mine. Everyone's different so a good personality differs from person to person. The general traits that seem to spread over most people are nice and caring.

What Girls Said 8