Fiancée and co-worker and hanging out all the time where he doesn't come home until sometimes the middle of the next day I don't know what to do?

Me and my fiancée have been together for 3 years we have a son together already and I'm pregnant again recently he asked me to marry him and he just got a new just last week he started acting strange then I noticed some weird text on his phone from his co worker saying she liked him and he said he like her so I confronted him after a 20 minute conversation that got no where he said I don't want to be with you any more I was very confused so I asked why he said I'm unhappy which makes no sense we don't fight really our sex life is fine and he recently asked me to marry him and this girl knows we're together and we have a son and I'm pregnant and still continues to hang out with him and they stay out all night me and my son barely see him any more he said he wants to fix things but is still doing this stuff he still comes home to me but things aren't the same as they were and he told me they are going to keep seeing each other and there is nothing I can. I think he likes this girl because she does drugs and smokes weed and he use to smoke weed before our son so I think he likes being around her because of that he can smoke weed and forget about his responsibilities and act like a teenager again I think he's scared of another baby and how his life is changing but I honestly don't know what to do I'm trying to show him I still Iove him and that I'm here for him i just don't know what to do to get him to quit acting not like this and to make her go away someone please help!!!

What Guys Said 1

• It's over. He's found someone else

• But he still comes home to me and out son and says he wants to fix things?

• But his actions tell otherwise. Actions always speak the truth unlike words

What Girls Said 1

• You can't change him. He has to come to this reality on his own. If he values you and your son so little you are better off without him anyway

• Should I stick around and wait to see if anything changes or should I just take my son and leave
      This honestly is nothing like him he just woke up one day acting different his mother recently past and never talked to anyone could that have anything to do with it

• I am also worried she may be giving him other drugs he was always loving and caring and attentive to me and our son

• But if he's with another woman he's made his choice to put her ahead of you and your child. Lousy father. I personally wouldn't want that for my son if I had one, but since I don't I can't make that call