Do guys compare the bodies of their past girlfriends?

My ex is dating a girl who is more toned/thinner than me. Does he think she's better? I just don't want to be seen as his dumpy ex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, for me -- but more vagina than anything else. Some girls have really nice-smelling vaginas and some go all the way to rancid. Some are all hairy down there and some are waxed bare. Some get extremely wet and some not so wet. Some are tighter and some not as tight. Some can contract and grip and some can't control the muscles there so well.

It's mostly vaginas I compared most between girls. Then it's like the rest of the body is secondary. Anyway, an excellent vagina is really top priority for me.

• Anyway, in my case, even if the ex looked like a model, you might still be better if your vagina is better. Never underestimate the effect of the vagina on your sex rating.

• @Errhh Kinda! I mean she was worried if the ex which might be more physically fit than her is "better".

Just in the context of the physical/body department (ignoring all the other components but just focusing on sexual, physical attraction), I wanted to suggest that it's not so important to have the most amazing figure as it is to have the most well-presented vagina. It trumps a perfect body with a not-so-amazing, poorly-presented vagina.

So just talking about bodies and sexual attraction and not more endearing characteristics that hold relationships together, a good vagina helps a lot. It's one reason why, even in terms of body and physical appeal, a boyfriend might prefer her to this more toned ex who is in better shape.

• @Errhh I'm talking purely in terms of the sexuality standpoint. The primary practical purpose of a sexy-looking body is to heighten sexual pleasure. The secondary one might be to allow enjoying other types of physical activities together (ex: hiking together).

Otherwise the guy might as well date an extremely overweight girl in a wheelchair who is incapable of having sex. And she might still be someone he can love and care for, but naturally sex would be impossible with her and unappealing even if not.

But, given two women -- one fitter, one maybe a bit more average, I'm saying the second can still have a massive edge in terms of providing greater sexual pleasure to the guy if she has a nice, well-presented vagina. It's going to really help turn the tides in her favor.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex had dated a lot prettier, toned and thinner girls than me as well. I don't think that he thinks she's better than you because he must have loved you for who you were and accepted what you look like. I personally think that you should not worry about his current girlfriend.

What Guys Said 25

• I don't but can't speak for others

• Well, we know the differences but that doesn't mean that we sit around comparing who's better... at least I don't.

• Move on sunshine, did you excpect his new girlfriend to be an exact clone of you? i hope not. And your next boy friend will be very different from him! Its more than just body type anyways

• Why do you even care? He's the past. Look forward, let him go.

• No, I think I actually don't compare directly. However one notices differences of course.

• Don't let your mind go there

• Yes, it's nice if your new girl has a better body

• Yeah I think we do that whether we want to or not.

• what's the use of that? you dig the new as much as you did for the old, and if you complain... that's stupid!

• If you act like how you posted in real life, you'll be looked at as the crazy ex that spied on her ex and new girlfriend from afar.

• No. You're an ex for a reason and I doubt your body is that reason.

• yeah probably.

• Women are more than meat to me

• Yeah, usually intentionally though.

• I do, to be honest.

• He's an ex for a reason isn't he? Why focus on what he's doing? Meet someone nothing like your ex.

• Of course they compare bodies and talent.

• Lol, why do you even care still? You two are a past.

• Yes.

• yea its always nice to move onto something better.

• It depends on why u broke up

• Yes.

• yeah he'll compare them, and probably discuss it with his mates as well

• Yeah

• Since I got sexually abused by girls in childhood, I compared future girls' bodies with theirs.

What Girls Said 6

• I think you should focus on yourself and finding someone better for yourself!! Rather than tormenting yourself about what he's thinking about how much better or how much worse he thinks of you in comparison to his new girlfriend. ... Just move on and be happy!! A happy person is always envied. 😁😛!!

• duhh

• You shouldn't give a shit.

Try and move on with your life, then you don't have to care about crap like this.

• You notice differences, for better or worse, wheb you date someone new. That's just how experiences work.

• If we are being honest we do that as well. So we shouldn't be suprised if they do it.

• He's an ex why obsess over something you can't control or do anything about, technically though you are supposed to upgrade from an ex not downgrade