Why am I still curious to see him 😝🙈?

Ok so I matched with this dude on tinder and he sounded pretty cool. I already made it clear for him that hooking up isn t going to happen from the beginning.
Anw he wanted to see me tonight for coffee.
In the end I bailed out and he was pretty annoyed and got pretty rude.
Then he asked if I can see him tomorrow morning I told him he s too damn impatient then he snapped 😕
He became even more offensive and started insulting me them he told me to let him. now when I can see him if not tomorrow then let me tell him what othee day I can.
Now I don t understand why I am still curious to see him knowing it won t go nowhere.

Sry for the bad English
I didn t check before submitting 😅

Most Helpful Guy

• Because even he was a bit of an ass, the reason for being an ass is because of you... in particular because he wants to see you

Its the whole premise of how good guys lose and assholes win... cause he may be an ass, but nevertheless he is paying attention to you and can be capable of being nice. That also lowers your power vs a guy that gives you nothing but nice. It gives you something to work towards. A challenge. And once the asshole treats you well you will feel a justification of feeling special or like you made progress. With is all very self satisfying

See the whole asshole vs good guy runs on targeting self accomplishment and triggering the reward center of a human. We feel self accomplished when we turned him into a nice guy and we feel rewarded when bad turns to good. Also that little give and take, the slight cold and hot can be intriguing. Its not always fun to have a guy do everything for you without resisting somewhat

*of course i dont mean super bad lol but just enough to grab your attention

• He was really mean.
      Said it s a pity cause tonight he "had my patience" and that I don t know what I am missing.
      The when he said tomorrow morning instead and I joked he s too impatient he said fuck this shit we need a rule book or smthng to take an appointment.
      Then I asked if he s out cs he sounded pissed af
      And he answered why the hell would I be out and why am I saying this. Then he said google Room temperature IQ. I told him fuck him and I am out.
      He shut me up to so I can speak
      Etc etc and he sti wants to see mw afterall this
      And still insisting on tonight even...
      I am confused

• Sry for the English mistakes :p

• Yea lol some guys and girls can see conflict as passionate

Triggering someone turns us on to a certain degree. Especially when its a guy doing it go a girl

He's a little excited that you were a litte bitchy with him lol

But id say dont bother if it put a sour taste in your mouth

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow sounds kinda assholish to me. I wouldn't contact him back if I were you. But maybe you're still curious about him because you're attracted to him and that's understandable.

What Guys Said 15

• Ahahahaha. He sounds like those faggots I described in the take I wrote.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a29185-men-learn-to-take-rejection-with-a-smile

Cmon archiz you can do better than that.

• Hahahha I read that before 😛
      I didn t even reject him lol

• Hey Arhiz.. Let's choose to talk on this question or on PM. Not down to have two fucking conversations with you rn lol

• Hahahaha lmfao
      Fine move to pm xD

• He doesn't sound like good news - You are a lovely girl, you deserve respect and can do better than someone who behaves like that.

• You like bad boys 😏

But it's probably because he's hot and because you kinda want to make up for letting him down? Tbh nobody likes to part on bad terms even if nothing is going to happen.

It's only Tinder tho, I try and let them down gently after telling then im taken but if they flip out im not too bothered.

• hmm yea I do... cause I like to put them in place :p I wanted to confront him live and see how it goes and ended UP friendzoning him bluntly although I am attracted to him haha :P
      but he s trouble lol, sending me pics of his last girl with marks on her back and so on XD

• Why are you curious to meet him? he's attractive even tho he's an asshole. Thats why 😉

Move on. he's not patient enough to wait for you.

• Okii
      He s not that attractive even
      It s more like he was really fun before noon
      The hell did switch to asshole mood like shutting me up and swearing 😭

• he's got anger issues he needs to settle lol

• Because that lizard part of your brain that tells you to go for psychos is taking over.

• I doubt if it would be a good idea... he seems to want too little too early which makes me worried.
    He may be into some physical pleasure.
    Si since I care about your safety... be careful and if you meet him do it at a public place :o

• Hahaha thanks ^^
      don t worry :)

• Well given your sport I guess you have rather strong arms to push him away, worst case :o
      You're welcome.
      By the way, yesterday I saw part of a documentary on TV about Lebanese phycicians and chemicists trying to invent rockets. Not certain in which era it was but I think the early 20th century. It was interesting, a little bit like Mythbusters: will it work? Will it blow? Will it say "psssssst" and do nothing :o?

• interesting I had no clue about it DX
      the shame haha

• And that's why you don't go to tinder for dating, there's a reason why he's on there lol.

But if your that curious then see him, though I don't really think it'll be a good idea lol, you can do better then him, don't waste your time.

• Somethings up, a lot of people are frustrated these days maybe him going on a date will actually be kinda fun. I know ladies can be indecisive sometimes but patience is good. But, being too slow you'll miss the cake you know.

• Lol I mainly talked to him just today
      And I already told him it would be hard tonight and to give an hour before I answer him

• I wouldn't this guy doesn't sounds like the guy you wanna know if he files of the handle that quickly

• because you wanna get punched some sense into you by me

• Lol @ all the girls "I wouldn't contact him if I were you". Haha yeah you would.

Go get some D @archiz

• what about apologizing for playing games? that's tiresome you know

• What games?

• Okidokie

• You like a******s.

• Lol babe you taken now?

• Because you're not very clever.

What Girls Said 7

• sex uhhh

• I think so too

• It probably that part of our brain that wants a guy leading and in charger. haha But I would walk the hell away bc there's no way i would accept someone who use tinder.

• You have to believe your deserving of respect, some one better. If he acts like this before having met you it won't get any better. If you meet him bring your pepper spray... I hope he isn't dangerous

• We are always curious about things that seem bad for us. Maybe you're just morbidly curious?

• You must want to die 😂 He seems overly aggressive and overly anxious and mean af.

• Personally I wouldn't give him a second thought but you seem to really want to meet him. Go ahead and get it over with.

• He sounds kind of needy tbh... I probably wouldn't meet up with him if I were you. Too persistent

• Curiosity, I'd go anyways and see what's up with his angry ass.