Is he a player?

So I met this hot guy at a nightclub three weeks ago and we've been hanging out a lot lately. Things have been getting more romantic like he holds hands when we walk in the street, he makes me breakfast, says he wants me to visit him in Rio when he leaves (he's brazilian), that he wants to be exclusive with me and the last time we hung out (two days ago) he said that he loves me but then he hasn't really talked to me on whatsapp or snapchat, he even saw my messages and didn't reply until i said something so Im confused, Im not sure If he's playing with my feelings or not

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with fearless bananna. He likes you and is not a player. Please don't look to his behavior on social media for hints. There are way to many reasons for his behavior on it. Trust me I have tried analyzing a person's behavior on social media and I have always been wrong or a waste of effort because I found out when I talked to them next why they behaved that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no way to tell right now. Maybe he just doesn't like texting or snapchatting.
    I would suggest you to keep on dating with him and taking things slow.

What Guys Said 3

• It's really hard to know the intentions of this guy. The way you describe it, on one hand he could be saying and doing all the right things just to keep you sweet, but then when you're not around he's ignoring you and off on other dates. On the other hand, he may just be a typical guy in some ways and not keep up to date with his messages, or is perhaps too busy to reply... He reads them and thinks he'll reply properly later when he has more free time. He seems like a nice guy at the moment, so I suggest you just enjoy your time with him and see how things go, without getting too emotionally attached at this stage! :)

• No. If he was a player he wouldn't be holding your hands and trying to become exclusive with you. Then he says he loves you lmfaoo. He actually sounds thirsty AF. This guy probabaly hasn't been laid in months.

• lol no i dont think its bc of that, we get along really well, share some hobbies, make each other laugh and also have great sex

• That doesn't mean anything (for a guy). He may not be a whatsapp or snapchat type of person. You're just afraid of getting hurt because you like him now.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think his a player I think his just leading you on. Why would he say all those things when his going back to where he came from? Rio..