I just realized I'm really ugly. What can I do to change this or make myself more attractive to women. ?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Shave
    Get a tan
    Work out
    Pose in a way that doesn't make you look like you're taking a shit

:)

• You're not ugly, and you will find someone. It just takes time.

• You're not ugly. Trust me. I would tell you if you were.

• Lol you're not ugly, and just one thing for you to remember; confidence is everything.

• You just what?
    You're not ugly dude
    Cmon don't give up bcs of the low self esteem

• Not be so hard on yourself.

• you're not ugly, you're cute lol. Im sure you will find someone when the time is right.

• Your not ugly! Of course there will be someone who will like you! :) I promise!

What Guys Said 13

• Shave, get a new haircut, or a more trendy kind of hairstyle, maybe some shades or sunglasses. Change the outfit, and go for something that have a more professional look, it doesn't absolutely have to be a suit and tie, but a shirt with or without a tie, would be a good start. Clean, professional, neat, presentable, etc.

Try this:
    www.ties.com/.../10-things-women-find-most-attractive-in-mens-style

Again, focus on the shit you actually have control over and can change. But unless you think and feel you really want to get plastic surgery or something to modify your current looks, everything else you can still do something about and adjust as much as possible.

• Not let the girl who probably recently rejected you to give you the "I'm ugly" mindset... win, by dropping your confidence level.

• Shave
    New haircut
    Workout
    Dress good
    Have an attractive personality
    That's what it's all about really

• Come on bruh, u ain't ugly u just need some style try yo grow a Beard, pay attention to ya body change your hairstyle and shit, you are cool ;)

• Follow these simple steps:
    Step 1. Get some confidence and grow a pair.
    Step 2. Go back to step 1 and repeat

• Tour is over boyo. Time to lay down and rot.

• Wear man make up.

• Shave, get a tan, go do a month of daily bikram yoga, and you'll be fine. Looks wise anyway.

• Do you have a big dick? If not then get rich.

• damn your right about that. there's nothing you can do

• First, don't listen to anyone on here including me.

That TSOL shirt is sick. If punk is where your heart is, that's where you'll attract your woman.

• at least you still look better than me

• stop being such a feminist