Girls if a shy guy asked you out, would you reject?

0|0
15|4

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how he asked. I wouldn't care if he were shy, I've dated plenty of shy guys. If I liked him and he were shy, it's fine, but if I didn't like him then I'd have to politely decline.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Shy guys don't ask out girls.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @Lordcatfish I Know😱 good advice tho thanks😊I'll remember it

• Thanks man and np 😉

What Girls Said 14

• If a guy I liked asked me out, I would say yes; if I guy I didn't like asked me out, I would say no. It wouldn't matter if they were shy or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes.. I know it's bad but I need to know if he was really serious about me. I made a mistake of accepting to go out with a shy and insecure guy who only broke up after the first date saying that he wasn't able to make me happy etc

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww😟 I don't know why that annoyed me for some reason are you sure he wasn't lying?

• I am not sure about that. I don't understand why he would ask me out in the first place though, if he was lying

• Shy guys tend to be nicer than others. My boyfriend was a shy guy so.. 🌚

0|2
    0|0
  • If I liked him no I wouldn't reject him.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well I would not accept a date if I did not know that guy.
    If I did, then him being shy does not matter if there is chemistry between us.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do shy people create chemistry when they fail ELA class 🤔

• Show All
    • Was I being desperate?😱i didn't know, either way I work on my issues so I'm not desperate at all

• I'm not saying you are desperate.
      But people who really want a partner, can sometimes seem to be. Which end up in being a huge turn off.

• Depends. But if I did reject it would definitely not be because he is shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like him, no

0|0
    0|0
  • If I liked him before- no.

0|0
    0|0
  • How would I know he's shy?

Is he gonna be like 'hey, im shy would you like to go out?' Yeah defo rejecting him.

0|0
    0|1
  • Of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say yes if I liked him. If not, I wouldn't. It has nothing to do with him being shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If he was nice and respectful, and I liked him then I would say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know this guy who is always rejected, but his super cute and we are kinda talking- his insecure about his looks but his freaken hot I dont get it

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is shy and I didn't reject him :')

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on if I'm on my period or not.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well if the guy approached he wouldn't be very shy.

0|1
    0|0
  • They would so you got no chance unless you grow some balls bud.

0|0
    0|0