Guys, would you message just any girl for 5-10 hours straight just because? Or would you have to be interested in her more?

• Only if I'm interested in her
    74% (57)
  • I will talk to any girl for hours
    26% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Straight? Pretty doubtful unless I like her. Off and on I don't even message people for a while. Unless it's a reaaally good convo

What Guys Said 22

• I'll talk with a girl for three hours any more than that and there is usually something more or we are talking about something important.

• I can talk to a girl for hours even if I don't want anything serious with them. There's always something I want, obviously, we all do, but in many cases, a friendship is all I want.

• Sometimes I talk to girls for a while just to practice flirting, having fun etc. for when a girl I like does come along. But for more than 2-3 hours I probably like her, or her personality.

• If she's interesting and fun I can talk for hours, even if I'm not interested in more.

• Most likely interested in her, but it is more than possible that I'm just interested in the conversation.

• Imho this question is more about messaging habits in general. However, I would message a girl longer if I were interested in her more... but I'm interested at least a little bit in almost all girls at first!

• 10h nonstop? No bathroom break while getting hungry? I better be getting some pussy for that amount of effort. Or at least a BJ. Otherwise if we are having interesting convo maybe 2-3h tops.

• I do it all the time.

• If the conversation is interesting I might.

• Only if I'm interested in her but it could also be a platonic interest though I try to veer away from those.

• Maybe if I was in prison or jail, and somehow got ahold of a cell phone.

• I'll talk with someone for as long as the conversation is interesting to me.

• Not for any girl. I think an hour straight is max for me. If I REALLY like her, then maybe two.

• Ever heard of "being friends"?

• depends on how good the conversation is

• I would call her after after a few texts. Constant texting is for younger people.

• Nope... if i text a girl for that long i probably want her lol

• But fuck it, if I think youd send me nudes im down

• Talk or message? Question to answer B changed dramatically in answer to give.

• Message and flirt

• There are other easier things to do to relieve bored/et al.

• True

• If she's a good friend, sure. Doesn't have to be anything more. ^^

• I've spoken to girls for that long and longer even when i knew for a fact it wasn't going anywhere in terms of a relationship

• Maybe I just like chatting with her as friends