Guys, would you message just any girl for 5-10 hours straight just because? Or would you have to be interested in her more?

• Only if I'm interested in her
    74% (57)
  • I will talk to any girl for hours
    26% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Straight? Pretty doubtful unless I like her. Off and on I don't even message people for a while. Unless it's a reaaally good convo

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• I'll talk with a girl for three hours any more than that and there is usually something more or we are talking about something important.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can talk to a girl for hours even if I don't want anything serious with them. There's always something I want, obviously, we all do, but in many cases, a friendship is all I want.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sometimes I talk to girls for a while just to practice flirting, having fun etc. for when a girl I like does come along. But for more than 2-3 hours I probably like her, or her personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's interesting and fun I can talk for hours, even if I'm not interested in more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most likely interested in her, but it is more than possible that I'm just interested in the conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Imho this question is more about messaging habits in general. However, I would message a girl longer if I were interested in her more... but I'm interested at least a little bit in almost all girls at first!

0|0
    0|0
  • 10h nonstop? No bathroom break while getting hungry? I better be getting some pussy for that amount of effort. Or at least a BJ. Otherwise if we are having interesting convo maybe 2-3h tops.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the conversation is interesting I might.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I'm interested in her but it could also be a platonic interest though I try to veer away from those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if I was in prison or jail, and somehow got ahold of a cell phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll talk with someone for as long as the conversation is interesting to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for any girl. I think an hour straight is max for me. If I REALLY like her, then maybe two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ever heard of "being friends"?

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how good the conversation is

0|0
    0|0
  • I would call her after after a few texts. Constant texting is for younger people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... if i text a girl for that long i probably want her lol

0|0
    0|0
  • But fuck it, if I think youd send me nudes im down

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk or message? Question to answer B changed dramatically in answer to give.

0|0
    0|0
    • Message and flirt

• Show All
    • There are other easier things to do to relieve bored/et al.

• True

• If she's a good friend, sure. Doesn't have to be anything more. ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I've spoken to girls for that long and longer even when i knew for a fact it wasn't going anywhere in terms of a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I just like chatting with her as friends

0|0
    0|0