My boyfriend tried to control and threatened to break up with me. What should I do?

The first time we broke up, it was over me being too clingy and not giving him enough space. I tried to change and I got myself busy to give him some space, I also tried to stop myself from saying anything rude/mean, I literally bite my tongue because I don't want to hurt him. He's been putting in a lot of effort into the relationship.

He went to New York for a trip and we haven't seen each other in a week, he's coming back tomorrow. I went on a work outing trip with my coworkers and ever since then he keeps accusing me of cheating on him, he asks me where I am at all times and tells me to give a response instantly.

We got in a huge fight because he was playing a game and I was waiting for him, he told me to watch videos in the meantime. I was searching up memes, he accused me of playing the game that he hates. I said I didn't play that game, but he called me a liar and that he hates liars. He said if I lie one more time, he would break up with me. He got someone else to say that I don't deserve him etc.. I was sad and mad, so I don't him if he wants to break up to go ahead, I don't want to wait for it to happen.

He apologized but now I'm really hurt. what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• literally bite your tongue, ouch.
    Haha thats kind of funny, going from too clingy to you're too independent he thinks you're cheating. Sounds like buddy needs to figure his shit out.
    What game does he hate? Lol if someone is yelling at you for playing a game, GTFO. Just leave this dude sounds like a complete fuckup.

Most Helpful Girl

• People accuse their partner of cheating because they cheated themselves. Just saying.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Break up with him. This relationship is becoming abusive and you need to leave now.

• Girl, leave him.

• He sounds neurotic