A drunk girl at club gave me a wrong number?

So last night I met a French girl at a club and we danced, made out... etc and she seemed very interested.
Anyway after the club closed I asked her if she want to go to another club she said she is very tired and want to leave with her cousin ( the one who made out with my friend ) so we kissed goodbye and she gave me her number ( i didn't ask for it ) and when I came back I found out its too short...
My friend has her cousin number, should I contact her cousin to in get in contact with her?

1|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Being she was Pie Eyed, Yes... Contact the cousin. It could have been a Hit and Miss by Chance, and you don't want to 'Miss' the opportunity for a possible Romance.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • ^^ In one sense I agree -- I mean... I suppose you technically have nothing to lose, here.

But -- having spent LOTS of time in clubs, with friends who drink a lot when I don't -- lemme tell you what's more likely:
      What's more likely is that she won't remember who you are AT ALL.

I mean... Reality check dude: She couldn't even remember HER OWN NUMBER. What makes you think she'll remember you?

Again -- Go for it if you want, but, only if you can just shrug it off if she's like "who are you again?"

• 3mo

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Could you blame her? She was drunk...

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, if she gives you a wrong number it's most likely not a mistake. I've done it before when a guy wouldn't go away or I felt mean for saying no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah contact her cousin for sure she was drunk

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It's the only thing you can do

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao "drunk"

0|0
    0|0