A drunk girl at club gave me a wrong number?

So last night I met a French girl at a club and we danced, made out... etc and she seemed very interested.
Anyway after the club closed I asked her if she want to go to another club she said she is very tired and want to leave with her cousin ( the one who made out with my friend ) so we kissed goodbye and she gave me her number ( i didn't ask for it ) and when I came back I found out its too short...
My friend has her cousin number, should I contact her cousin to in get in contact with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being she was Pie Eyed, Yes... Contact the cousin. It could have been a Hit and Miss by Chance, and you don't want to 'Miss' the opportunity for a possible Romance.
    Good luck. xx

• ^^ In one sense I agree -- I mean... I suppose you technically have nothing to lose, here.

But -- having spent LOTS of time in clubs, with friends who drink a lot when I don't -- lemme tell you what's more likely:
      What's more likely is that she won't remember who you are AT ALL.

I mean... Reality check dude: She couldn't even remember HER OWN NUMBER. What makes you think she'll remember you?

Again -- Go for it if you want, but, only if you can just shrug it off if she's like "who are you again?"

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Could you blame her? She was drunk...

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, if she gives you a wrong number it's most likely not a mistake. I've done it before when a guy wouldn't go away or I felt mean for saying no

• Yeah contact her cousin for sure she was drunk

What Guys Said 3

• It's the only thing you can do

• Lmao "drunk"

• Seems like she wasn't into you.