I have a huge fear that when I kiss someone i'm not gonna know what to do, like my lips won't know what to do. Sounds stupid, but I'm so scared?

I've never kissed anyone and i feel like I'm not gonna know how to. How do i learn without completely embarrassing myself. People say to practice on an apple but i feel like kissing a person is way way different then that since an apple is very different then lips.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had those same thoughts/insecurities when I was younger to but honestly it will just happen naturally. Don't focus on it or give it thought. Just do what you want and feels good/right. Some people kiss differently and you may not like the way some people do it but don't try to force yourself to if you don't like something. Everyone's different.

Most Helpful Girl

• We have all been in your shoes. To be honest, I was a late bloomer too and I can honestly say, you shouldn't worry too much about it. If you really wanna practice, use the back of your hand. At least then you can feel the amount of pressure you are giving in the kiss. There are also a couple of tutorials on YouTube to give you a step by step guide.

My first kiss experience felt natural. Just a bit of tease, kiss and a slight nibble at the end. Just relax and do what feels natural.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't worry! It'll come to you!

• I've kissed people before but it has been a while now, and I keep thinking that I forgot.

• Don't worry too much. On my first kiss, I didn't have the foggiest clue. But you just sort of do whatever you think feels right-ish. My first kiss was probably dreadfully executed but we both liked each other and hence liked the kiss.
    Also, you learn as you keep doing it. I got much better in a month.
    A kiss is a kiss, bad or good. As long as they like who's behind it ;)
    Just go with the moment and nature will persevere if it needs to ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Same. So what if it's bad. Laugh about it.

• Just be calm and don't over accentuate your mouth and you'll be fine