Guys, would you mind dating a Girl slightly taller than you?

I'm dating a guy and everything is perfect and I think I'm starting to fall in love with him, I'm 5'11-6ft so I'm very tall and he is just slightly shorter than I am, 1 -1,5 inch I think , would it bother you if you were him? I notice it sometimes when we stand up hugging, then it feels like I'm a bit taller than him but aside from that it doesn't really bother me that much. Guys please share your opinions! And girls too if you've been in the same situation. Would you mind dating/being in a relationship with a slightly taller girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's great that you don't mind :D
    I think that if he likes you, that is not a problem at all.
    I personally like women who are taller than me. I was once with a girl of my height (I am 5'11) and loved when she wore shoes that made her taller.

So just make sure he doesn't mind if you want to. But if he is perfect, this means he is good with you and shouldn't be a problem at all :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Oooh i loovvee tall girls! your guy is so lucky to be with you. It's sad that girls are basically taught to act like the weaker ones in relationships and cater to guys egos at the cost of their own. Be proud of who you are, you are a hot Amazon Goddess! that guy of yours should thank his lucky stars you chose to be with him! :)

What Guys Said 10

• I wouldn't actually. Actually I kind of fantasize about it a little. Dunno why tho.

• Don't worry about it. He wouldn't be with you now if it bothered him. Height is something women tend to think about when it comes to partners but it doesn't bother most guys at all, if we like you it doesn't matter.

• Girls tend to mind this

• No, not at all. Although over about 6-5 might be weird.

• You can shrunk a little. No probs.

• No I wouldn't mind dating a taller woman. I like long legs.

• Hell yeah im 6 5

And longer the legs, the wider they spread

• It would bother me. You also need to forget all high heel shoes.

• Many men consider taller women to be more attractive. I would feel perhaps somewhat put off myself (5.9), but it's about the girl, and if I liked her I'd not care. Or wear heels ;)

• No I wouldn't care, u can wear high heels too if u wanted and still wouldn't mind

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't mind it one bit if I really liked the guy. But when it comes to personal preference, I like taller men because I am a hugger and I like being safe and protected in his arms

• Do you really want to date a guy who's shorter than you? Lol

• Guys aren't usually bothered by it as much as girls are