Has he lost interest?

So this guy I was dating and exclusive with for three months told me he wanted to see me only once a month, we live maybe 40mins away and I always travel to him so the effort is on me.

He said he doesn't like that we can't just hang out whenever because I live 40mins away and it requires planning which he hates. I told him it would make me unhappy to only see him once a month or every 3 weeks and that I don't think its much to ask.

I did ask if he was losing interest etc and he said no that he didn't want to lose me etc.
All I know is that if a guy likes a woman he will do whatever to see her and make her a priority, know I wouldn't leave someone I was interested in for a month for fear they's lose interest. He also explained he's been single for three years and is trying but isn't sure how a relationship will work as a single parent. So I made the decision to end it.
I guess i'm looking for validation/insight

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You're right. Someone who doesn't want to lose you and wanting to see you once a month is extremely weird. It's actually doing the opposite. Maybe he put that distance there because he feels like things won't work out. Have you got a child?

I don't but he has a 5 yr old and is going through a divorce but has been separated and single for 3 years. I think also he struggled with me being a 'good girl' or nice, he was used to women who would cheat etc

Argh, so his feeling unsure about the whole relationship, because you're different. Let him get through this divorce and see where his mind and heart is at after it

Yeah its been 2 yeas though, he is dragging his feet. A part of me wonders if he wants to be back with his wife but she hates him. I know that before me he was looking to date other single mothers. I do think it is less to do with his kid and more to do with his interest levels in me.