How would I know if my boyfriend is cheating on me?

My boyfriend has been acting very strangely in recent times. He has been acting withdrawn lately. It seems like he is hiding something from the. I have a very strong feeling that he has started seeing someone else apart from me.
How will I know if he has started cheating on me?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's keeping secrets from you, try and snoop around on him. Do some detective work. Go through his phone.
    If you can't do that then hire someone to do it for you.
    I'll strongly recommend you to contact n00b. t3ch. g33k@gmail. com to help you out. He is really amazing and has mad skills set.

What Guys Said 12

• Start by ruling out emotional withdrawal. Is something going on that is causing him to be withdrawn.

• Ask him straight up. He could be going through something personal. Modified behavior doesn't always mean cheating.

• Trust your gut, look for evidence.

• You can smell his d or just ask him.

• His dick will smell like strange pussy.

• You will know when you catch him with a firing lady 😆

• It sounds more like he is just bored of you.

• maybe he just ready for the next step a break up

• Try to check his cell phone

• Just ask him, if he has any problem with you?

• How does he act?

• Do you feel he still loves you?
    If so, why u wanna know

What Girls Said 7

• If you have a strong feeling about it then that can tell you something in itself.

If you want to be sure you are not overthinking it though then maybe tell him you feel he is acting a bit withdrawn and see what he says about it.

You should be able to tell by his behaviour in other ways too - Does he move his phone away whenever you look over? Hang out with a female friend a lot? Has his other behaviours changed a lot from how they used to? Is there a girl who he keeps tagging in posts or who keeps writing on his wall? Does he go days without speaking to you and not answer his phone when you call/text? Do you see him flirt with girls on other social media sites? Like and comment other girls pictures a lot?

These things can be signs. I think you will know if he is. He'll slip up sooner or later and it will become more obvious. I found out when my ex cheated on me because he made it pretty obvious himself -

Told me he once spoke to a female friend on Skype for 4 hours, said he was seeing her on the day we would usually meet up, and would stop replying to me for hours because his "friend" called. Yeah, it was pretty obvious there was something going on there. He'd also take hours to reply to me without explanation and once text me and took forever to reply when I text back and even then I had to send a follow-up text.

• Trust your intuition and gut feeling. Observe how he acts around you more closely. Look through his phone when he is sleeping or when he leaves to go get something in the house. Look for evidence such as underwear, condoms if u two do not use them in his car- check the glove department, the trunk of the car and back seat. Good luck. I personally think he is cheating.

• What about his behavior, specially, is causing you to believe this?

• Do the same thing to him. Be mysterious and withdrawn.

If he doesn't notice, he's up to something.

• Sit down and talk with him. Look him in the eye and ask him. If he glances elsewhere or fidgets with his hands he is probably guilty. If he still denies it, trying setting up a camera - maybe your phone - to outside the front door or anywhere you feel he might go. Keep in mind, he might not be cheating, maybe he's just stressed about something, never go straight to conclusions. Good luck!

• He could be cheating or he is depressed. What is he doing aside from being withdrawn? Is he hiding his phone when you're around? Is he talking about other women or one in particular alot? Does he all of a sudden care more on how he looks?

• Honey, you have to use the sneakiest way to find out.

Stalk him, duh🙄

If you dont feel like it, then confront him calmly (With a knife to his neck) but seriously, thats the best option and the most mature.