Would you marry someone you had sex with on the first date?

Would you marry someone you had sex with on the first date...? or would it be a deal breaker for you...

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on your chemistry, sometimes you have it sometimes you don't. Almost like saying do you believe in love at first sight. If you do and acted on it straight away by having a one-night stand are you willing to give up that love because of the way you met?

What Girls Said 5

• yes, starting a sexual relationship early is important to me.

• No, I wouldn't. I'd regret the mistake I made.

• I'd marry someone I had sex with on a first date. But I feel like we wouldn't get married because I'm pretty sure most guys aren't going to consider a girl who gives it up on the first date wife material and the only time I'd hear from him again was when he wanted more sex.

• i wouldn't have sex on the 1st date

• I guess this question is more for the guys than for the girls

but of course I would. having sex on the first date doesn't make the girl a slut or the guy a man whore. it just means there was that much attraction and comfort between the 2 people (assuming they weren't drunk at the time). I think it's pretty amazing to connect with someone like that one the first date. I've never had a first date where I wanted to do more than kiss the guy good night...if even that. usually it's just a hug. I'm just not comfortable with anything more than that on the first date

What Guys Said 4

• I would not count this against someone if it was a mutual thunderclap kind of romance. This happens sometimes in exceptional circumstances.

But if she does that ALL THE TIME, it's a different story, isn't it?

• Well, I slept with my wife on our second date.

• No, I would probably end it right there.

• Well I wouldn't with someone on a first date anyways, besides I don't sleep with people I don't love. And that definitely won't be established on a first date.

• It would overly depend on how I felt about her as a person.