Should I be mad that he didn't keep our secret?

I went on a blind date with a guy. Turns out, he was the brother of one of my co-workers. I told him from the beginning not to say anything about us seeing each other just yet. I told him I don't want it getting spread around work and I wanted to avoid gossip. He said he understood and would respect that. Gossip is horrible at my job and word gets around extremely fast, people there just love to gossip about anything and everything. Hence why I didn't want anyone knowing yet, at least until the guy and I knew where the relationship was headed (If it was just a fling or a real relationship). His sibling asked how his blind date went, he told her he was pleasantly surprised. Said the girl he met (me) was very pretty and he enjoyed the date, and that he would be seeing her again. Told his sibling where we went, what we talked about, etc. Well I found out that he blabbed from the beginning about who I was. Told his sibling who told our co-workers. I didn't find out until 3 months after our blind date. Haven't talked to him since. Am I right to be upset and quit seeing him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well considering women are the worst for this kind of stuff I'd say it would be pretty hypocritical but if you're mad, you're mad, simple as that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0