Are most of the good ones taken?

At my age, I come across a lot of women in their mid to late twenties. Usually for them, they have certain priorities based on their biology and social pressures. If an attractive woman is single for a long period of time, people start wondering what's wrong with her. If she doesn't have a long term boyfriend, husband or kids lined up, people look at it as questionable. When she see's all of her friends hitching up with a guy they'll probably divorce in 5 to 10 years, she gets jealous. So it seems that most, not all women that are of value and attractive have a significant other already, which makes finding a good woman really hard. What are you opinions?

What Girls Said 1

• " If an attractive woman is single for a long period of time, people start wondering what's wrong with her. If she doesn't have a long term boyfriend, husband or kids lined up, people look at it as questionable."
    This reeks of misogyny.

What Guys Said 1

• I am in the same position as you are i think. I am good looking, veggie, great values, loving and caring. I am still single and i am willing to build a family. I do lack of self confidence to approach girls but there are lots of good girls remaining single those days. I know that some are hard to approach, really hard... but it's like that. We don't have to be discouraged by those who throw at us that we are creeps as we walk to them at the grocery store. There is no good or wrong place to approach a girl, to have a eye contact with one...

I can only wish you good luck for the moment and tell you that some day, i hope you'll find the one right for you.

Love, peace, happiness, hugs and cuddles :-)