-muscular
-alpha
-wears cardigans, button up shirts, and sweaters
- has a good sense of humor
-is kind and understanding

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of detail in your description - Following on from a previous question of yours I would go for that sensuous French look - Mid to long dark hair, slim, fit. Personality - The "Je Ne Sais Quoi" quality that many French women possess, smart in her own way, creative in her own way, capable of being expressive and being quiet, strong, independent, her own person but also capable of being my other half. My ideal couple is a partnership who is better together than their value as single people added together, I believe the expression is "More than the sum of their parts".

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that guy exists. Alpha but wears cardigans? Unlikely lol

For me:

- Dark dark hair
    - White
    - Muscular in relativity
    - Equalist
    - Doesn't really give a shit what he wears
    - Funny and sarcastic
    - Kind and gentle and just sweet in general

0|2
    0|0
    • Well I know one that exists, so I figured more than one probably exists

What Guys Said 13

• Well, physically, she's blonde with a fair complexion and long hair, brown eyes. Keeps healthy but isn't a fitness whacko, she's got a nice pair of hips, about 3 inches shorter than me, delicate hands. She likes to wear dresses and other "girly" clothes, wears some makeup. Has a southern accent of some variety.

She's a practicing Christian, the sort who pushes me to be more devout myself. She slaps me lightly when I cuss, because I shouldn't be doing that. She's very feminine and ladylike, she loves kids and puppies, even though I can't stand dogs. She's a bit more outgoing than I am, a little less intelligent but by no means an idiot. She notices a lot of the little human things I can miss, she's open with her emotions. Sometimes she can be a bit demanding or high strung, but she knows it. She does not share my geeky interests in comic books and D&D, but she is happy to talk history, even if she doesn't study it seriously. She enjoys cooking, knows how to clean. Maybe has a job and related ambitions, but is definitely not a career woman. She's every bit the patriot I am, she knows how to handle a handgun. We do have overlapping taste in music, we both like the 50s and 60s stuff but I can't stand her Christian contemporary and she feels the same about my metal. She can at least tolerate my 12 year old's sense of humor. We put Piety and Principle first.

0|1
    0|0
  • One of few girls on the planet i'd call a 10/10
    celebmafia.com/.../...donia-linea-mare-2014-_8.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...015cf883cd.jpg

Note :-
    Chest = In proportion
    Backside = In proportion
    Lips = In proportion
    Green eyes + Dark/Brunette features

Personality wise she has to be confident, outgoing and very witty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically- I like pretty much any variation of short (5'4 and under) Latinas

Personality- Loyal, sense of humor, witty. Give me these and I can work with the rest

0|0
    0|0
  • All I care about is that she's decent looking, healthy and fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ideal woman:
    - blonde
    -tan
    -muscular
    -alpha
    -wears cardigans, button up shirts, and sweaters
    - has a good sense of humor
    -is kind and understanding

0|0
    0|0
  • My ideal SO would look like this
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BIX4TLSBT3h/

Brittany 💘

0|0
    0|0
  • - long, black hair
    - tall
    - resting bitch face
    - slim body
    - wears dresses and heels
    - honest, sometimes comes across bitchy
    - high sex drive.

0|0
    0|0
  • slimish, nice bum, dark hair, witty

0|0
    0|0
  • kylie jenner

0|0
    0|0
  • Never meet a guy named Alpha so good luck there. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Tans on blonde people look so unnatural. But maybe that's my preference. I think people should stick with their natural complexion.

0|0
    0|0
  • and why can't you find him being that picky?

0|0
    0|0
    • XD I'm not picky

• Show All
    • I can change him!

• no you can't, and its always a mistake girls do, because once a guy is a player/alpha, he will always be a player alpha, if you want to change a guys life, find someone who needs your love to make him happy as much as you would who changes your life to be happy. because thats how it works.

• My ideal woman

- Mexican.
    - Sassy
    -Family Orientated
    -Quick witted
    -Loyal
    -Faithful
    -Trustworthy
    -Beautiful
    -Curly dark brown hair
    -5'3

0|0