Guys and girls why do some women only get treated as smash and pass. How does one prevent such a thing?

I am petite and curvy, and I go to school. I had a career prior to returning to school. SO why am I not respected, and only seen as the side chick?
I am not slutty, I don't sleep around, I don't party much, I have good friends and I don't drink and get drunk.

So why is it that no man seems to be respecting me and see me a mare booty call.

Mind you I haven't been allowing that either

Most Helpful Guy

• Have standards for yourself and how you'll be treated. Maximize your looks and personality. That's pretty much it. Just don't fall into the trap of becoming a resume girl. The ones who define themselves by flaunting their achievements.

• I think the first is my biggest flaw , the others i have down. I give men I date a lot of chances, because I hope they would change, and to my friends I do the same.

• Then you already know what to work on : )

Most Helpful Girl

• U aren't those guys are just chancers and try it on with anyone with a pulse... you don't need to be slutty for that to happen...

men of your age group have no idea they still trying to work themselves out in their brains they want to sleep with as many women as possible.. sad but true!!

You need to put your foot down and tell them straight it's all of me or none of me.. you don't find me as girlfriend material then that's your problem and definetly your loss.. buhbye!

and men will realise u aren't the side chick l.. you have morals and they will see u in a better light as u don't take their shit...

What Guys Said 9

• Ignore them all. Lots of young man don't assume they like curves. they tend to be appealed to but quickly run away not being able to assume it about thier frends or family. It's not easy to over pass other peoples jugments when approaching a type of girl who's not the magazine style. I am sure some of them would just need a little help from you to get confident about themselves. Of course, it is normal for them to be attracted by the way you look and wanting you to know they like how you look at first since they cannot know before knowing you your values and that you are a quiet and calm girl. Let them discover it and take it on the flattering way when a guys approach you telling you something you may find too much superficial looking. Boys are like that. When one tells you you'r pretty, understand that he ment you look sweet, i would like to know you some more. That's how my brains works and it demand me lot of work to replace, when i have a crush on a girl my " you look vert pretty" by a "thank you, that's very sweet from you... bla bla bla" My attractiveness to her body doesn't reflect at all that i am willing to use her as a booty call. in fact, i want to build a family since two years i am singes and every time i found one i find cute as a potential calm, serious, working hard, sober mom, as soon i tell her how pretty she is, she runs away looking at me with eyes "you'r just a creep". We will have to stop that one day between boys and girls cause everybody will be single on the planet if it keeps going like that LOL.

Boys love girls, Girls love boys, let's start from that :-)

Love, peace, happiness, hugs and cuddles :-)

• If they think you are they type of girl who has been wiiling to have no strings attached sex in the past then they will often try to get the same deal.

It also helps to not have a generic personality because that makes you seem more easily replaceable.

• No credentials you may have will overshadow your physical value in the eyes of certain guys. This goes for most attractive women

Whether you're ugly, short, tall, skinny, fat, or attractive and just seen as a pretty face. It's all about shopping in the right market

If you want to be more than a hot piece of ass, you need to just weed out the horn dogs and find guys who value your career and education status.

Much easier said than done obviously. But, it is what it is

• You do it by standing for something and having a personality. If you're insecure and use your body for validation (not saying you are) then it'll never change.

Perhaps be more vocal and talk about meaningful things.

• Probably cause guys never get a chance to know you properly. Or you only meet guys in places and situations where they are only looking for a one night stand or a quick fuck.

• If I know a girl is a sloot then she's definitely a smash and pass. No matter what.

• If he's saying he'd "smash or pass" you, that's all he wants. He's not looking for anything else. Why should you care about a guy like that?

• because you allow yourself around those types of alpha male player jerk bad-boys, and dont hang around the nice shy guys who treat girls with the respect and love they deserve especially girls with nice decent personalities like you.

• Sorry to hear that, there are too many assholes out there, especially younger guys. Is there a certain "type" you are dating? Maybe you should try going out of your comfort zone a little.

• Yes young, career oriented and good looking

• yes that too, but i am more reserve for some reasons the guys I date seem to know sooo much people

• Yea that is what most fuckboys are. Try dating someone a little different. A little older, maybe, or a little shy. Also if you tend to meet them in the same places like bars, try meeting men in a different way.

What Girls Said 0