Favorite weather? Why?

• Spring
    17%(3)23%(7)Vote33%(4)
  • Summer
    17%(3)17%(5)Vote17%(2)
  • Fall
    22%(4)27%(8)Vote33%(4)
  • Winter
    44%(8)33%(10)Vote17%(2)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Spring: Cool days, lots of rain, cold nights, no bugs, everything is green and smells great, still get a little snow.

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite weather are severe thunderstorms. I mean it's serious but most of the time seems to be the least harmful. I don't know it's just something about it... I love to stare out the window at the rain fall listening to it go pitter patter. Watching the wind blow the trees. It's just so peaceful.

As for my favorite season it's Fall/Autumn. I love the cool crisp breeze, the beautiful colors of the leaves, the fashion, and of course Halloween.

What Guys Said 5

• Spring

• snow and clouds i hate the sun.

• Autumn or spring.

• those are seasons not weather,
    favorite weather: severe thunderstorm
    favorite season: summer

• Fall: not too cold, hearty food, crunchy leaves carpet the ground, warm autumnal colors, sick jumpers and jackets.

What Girls Said 14

• Summer weather.

• It used to be fall, but now it's winter because everything is just much easier in winter if one has good pair of winter boots.

• My favourite is winter. After that, probably Autumn and Spring tied and summer a firm last.

• I voted winter but I actually love monsoons

• Spring because it not to hot or cold but just perfect in the middle. The bad thing about Spring my allergies be killing me.. lol! :-P

• I really love winter. I love how different it is from the other seasons and how the little snowflakes have beautiful, unique shapes. I also love how beautiful nature looks with it. ♥

• Spring or Summer. I'm a warm weather kind of person.

• Spring.

• Fall has pumpkins and pie and turkeys and love and leaves to jump in and apples and sweaters and spooky day! I love it so so so so so so so so so much.

• I've always loved the Fall. It's just pleasant outside and beautiful.

• Those are seasons..

• 40-50F, a little windy, cloudy, a little rain.

• Winter, as i live in south FL so its the only reprieve from the heat and humidity that i get...

• It's so hot right now, I just want it to be winter. I hate feeling hot and sweaty when I'm not even doing any physical activity. Bring on the cold!