What do I do if I really like a drag racer?

I like a guy who is a drag racer he is the first one to make me blush since my x but my mom doesn't see me with him and she doesn't know how I truly feel about him so HELP ME PLEASE

Most Helpful Guy

• Just let her know. We both know your pretty close to your mom and that she's chill. Plus if you really like this guy your judgement might be little blinded, your mom on the other hand will be able to point anything out for you.

What Guys Said 5

• Just tell her haha, what's there to hide. Being a drag racer isn't the most reputable type of racing but it's still a sport of some sort. Besides, does ur mum expect you to be dating a banker at your age. If you really care for him and he doesn likewise then tell her that. Honesty is key to a successful relationship. And that also means being honest to other people about your partner.

• If you let parents do matchmaking for you , we wouldn't have gotten very far since the olden days of paying dowry and have the parents plan EVERYTHING.
    Just go for it.

• Don't matter what your mom think she's not dating him!! :-)

• Well, a date is what you need. Do you have anything in common of places you could go or do

• You should become his bitch.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see what's so wrong with dating a drag racer. Most of the men in my family at one time or another have been involved in drag racing. It's not like it's a sport for degenerates.