Went out with this arrogant guy and he was so rude to me. I had just met him a week prior and he wanted to hang. I still think about him! Why?

This guy was so hot but he kept saying I was young and a child because I am 23 and he is 27. He said he will take me to chuck e cheese. He kept making comments as if I was dumb and he doesn't know anything about me. I didn't go out to be judged it sucked. I wish I stood up for myself more. I still think about him smh. I guess I wish it ended up differently. I wasn't expecting him to be rude and belittling me and arrogant. I don't know why I still think about him weeks later. I would love to run into him looking hot lol

I do not talk to this guy anymore but he is on my mind I dunno why smh
i sent him a message saying that i keep thinking about him to get closure and get him out of my head and see whats going on, if no response then I'm done lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he's on your mind for a different reason besides being a love interest. Maybe by him being so blunt and stating those immature things on your date, he could have said something that triggered a thought or an emotion within you and made you realize something about yourself? Or rethink something? Maybe you're attracted to his ability to say whatever he thinks?

It could be his appearance that stuck with you, and makes you think about him often but it's your mind. If you're thinking about him a while after, there is a reason for that. Either emotional, physical or something you've found you may have liked in him? Maybe it's like a love-hate contradiction going on in your mind?
    Who knows. But if it's bothering you, try to figure it out the best you can. Sometimes we don't realize why things are on our minds until we take a step back and ask ourselves what did I like/ what do I feel about the situation?

• That's a great point

• i sent him a message saying that i keep thinking about him.. no reply... if no response tomorrow, i give up

• I also think that the situation since j wasn't as mean back as I should have been, I realized that I do need more confidence and I shouldn't stay and endure a bad date or outing just because. I realized that I need to think I'm the shit the way people like him think they are the shit.

What Guys Said 13

• You need someone approbation to be sure you'r someone amazing, that's why. You still lacks self confidence and you are willing to show him you'r someone amazing so he would caress you on the good direction. Your ego wants to be told by him you'r amazing! But he's a potential jerk. You ARE amazing, you have to tell that to yourself being alone stop running away when a guy comes to you to tell you how pretty you are. Did you already runned away in a situation like that? a pretty boy coming to you, telling you sweet things about yourself and you got so nervous you just ran away?

Love, peace, happiness, hugs and cuddles :-)

• Wow. What a winner. 4 years is hardly enough of a difference at that age to separate your waking hours. it's always possible that you've spent more hours awake in your life then he has. LOL you probably keep thinking of them because you're a kind person who likes to help people and the guy needs some serious help. Move on.

• You have no self respect.

• Lies I don even talk to him anymore but I think about him

• I've only been intimate and in a relationship with ONE man this is my first time experiencing a guy like this

• So? That doesn't change that you like it.

• You think about him because all women love men who are mean.

• cos you're a girl, and girls likes asshole
    and you confuse arrogance with confidence

• Lmao. That actually sounds hilarious. He is just throwing some banter at you.. relax.

• that's so fucked up

• Stop being a punkb*tch and text him child. He has a point maybe we need to take you to chuck E. Cheese to relax you first.

• lol wtf i sent him a message on fb (since i deleted his number) telling him that i keep thinking about him smh

• Say with me. J-o-k-i-n-g. I'm arrogant myself. And if the girl I'm with doesn't have a sense of humor. Hit the road jack!! And don't you come back no moe no moe. No moe.

• lol ok

• Because he's the QB from highschool you never got to date lol.

• Its because he's a no bullchit type of guy. Other guys will kiss your ass to get laid. He doesn't care whether he does or doesn't. I know because I'm that guy.

• I didn't know when I'll see him again

• Yeh that sucks

• You still think about him because deep down you're attracted to this guy. It doesn't matter if he's arrogant. You're still attracted to him.

• Because you like being abused by dbags

• How am I being abused. I don't even talk to him. I've never been abused in my life

• He triggered an emotion in you!! Anger!! Emotions linger. Doesn't matter which one, good or bad.

• Because you're probably used to being treated that way

• I have only had one boyfriend who didn't treat me like that so no.

• You love it, admit it

• You know you like it

What Girls Said 6

• You think about him because you were greatly offended by him and did nothing. Your feelings were hurt and you're not over it.

• Maybe because you are attracted to him.

Happens to all of us: lust.

But if he's gonna be that much of a jerk over a four year difference, I would hate to see how he really acted over bigger things!

You are better off without him girl!

• He was so fucking sexy smh

• A jerk was sexy. Glad you admitted it at least.

• @Mysterio421 just wish he was as nice as he looks smh oh well

• It just sounds like infatuation. Move on it's nbd

• You sound like a true sub

• I know how you feel. Honestly, it sounds like he's the one who has some maturing to do... his loss.

• call him

• I deleted his number smh

• I take back what I said, if he was rude he doesn't deserve your time. Don't text him please, let him reach out for you now. Keep thinking about him but only to yourself he doesn't need to know since he couldn't care less. You're just feeding his ego saying those things to him. The only thing he needs to realize is that he is playing games with a bomb ass girl! Do you boo, he doesn't deserve you

• Thank you you're so sweet 💗