Girls, when you reject a guy that asked you out do you usually feel sympathy for them or do you just look down on them?

So say you get asked out in a pleasant way. They weren't acting like a jerk or a creep they just asked you out in a very modest way. But you're just not into them. You reject them. Do you think they're a loser and that's partly why you rejected them and you're thinking about it when doing it or are you just not into them and you feel sad for having to reject them. Not necessarily guilt but just that they made the effort for nothing.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally feel bad when i have to turn someone down for a date, it's not got to do with the fact that they're a loser or some other stupid reason that's just shallow judgment talking. I would say it's probably because I don't feel the same way about them and it would be wrong to lead them on!

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, we do feel symphaty, sad to be exact.
    Only IF they are kind and nice. But if they are snobbish, arrogant, trying hard to show off, We do not feel that symphathy.
    Most girls feel that but it depends on each person.

• Yes I'd feel initial guilt, because rejection hurts. I hate hurting anyone emotionally, but I'd never allow it to prevent me from turning him down , because it'd be more hurtful just saying" yes" when really I meant "no". He'd sense that , and end up even more hurt by my lies & deceit.

Like they say, hurt me with the truth , don't comfort me with a lie. Lies destroy a person's trust. That's so much more painful than brutal honesty

• When I have to reject a guy who has been nice and respectful, I feel very uncomfortable and sad that I have to hurt his feelings potentially. It doesn't usually involve thinking about it or deciding he's a loser, but just basic attraction. Sometimes you wish the attraction was there when the guy is genuinely a great person, but it can't be forced and you feel sorry for not reciprocating the feelings.