Guys, What is your feeling of a girl making the first move?

I'm scared to tell the guy I like that I like him because I don't know how he would feel about me making the first move.

• It's weird, so no.
    2% (2)
  • It's cool and it would take some pressure off of me.
    98% (92)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

25

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 24

• What is wrong in the girl making the first move. I am sure most guys would find it appealing.

• The only males who have a problem with women making the first move are little boys who aren't worth it anyway. A real man accept a woman's approach.

• Any man on the internet tell other men what a real man is; I find to be extremely retarded. Being a man is defined by the person in question, by say a real man would X makes you sound like a bitter woman who isn't getting her way.

• There's a meme I saw a while back that I can't find again. A relatively pretty girl asks the same question up top and on the bottom a guy holds his head and says he'd date a tree if it approached him first.
    Absolutely tell him u like him, although make sure he's interested in you first.

• If girls made the first move I can bet that guys would make the second one if they felt as though it was going both ways. As it would break the stereotype that the girl is needy. What would replace that would be like damn that girl is brave. I might actually try to keep this relationship and not let it pass by.

• I kind of like it, because sometimes I don't know she likes me that way!! I think it is a good thing for women, to kind of feel what guys do, asking her out!

• It's as normal as the guy making the first move. Want something? Fight for it. Make the first move and don't regret later.

• It works if he finds you attractive.

It doesn't when he doesn't.

• Absolutely true. If he likes you he won't care about something that minor. If he doesn't standing around waiting for him isn't going to make him like you.

• Sure why not... Just prepare your self if he's not comfortable!!!

• Whats my feeling when you make the first move? I got a trap card waiting. :v
    https://cdn.meme.am/instances/60694420.jpg
    LOL but seriously, it's cool. I dunno why more women don't.

• If you like the guy, go for him.

• it's super fine, i'm always nervous when it comes to love, sometimes my self esteem gets low and i just don't see how or why anyone would date me, so knowing that someone likes me back really helps sometimes.

• Never happened tbh...

• I'm cool with it as long as she does it in a respectful manner and doesn't throw herself at me. Sometimes women can over do it and come across as thirsty and desperate.

• We are suppose to be equal. Yes go for it. In my opinion, i find it hot. And yes it does take the pressure off. So hard being a guying and trying to find dates.

• would love that lol. I'm shy asf :P

• I fully encourage women to make the first move.

• yes, its cool if a girl wants to make the first move. it shows that she has confidence.

• Honestly it would me feel more comfortable around you if I had feelings for you also. If I did not tho it would be really awkward.

• Takes the pressure off me quickly and I know there's a connection then.

• I see nothing wrong with a girl making the first move.
    I kinda like that

• Most guys want a girl to tell them, this is the age of equality!

• girls do this to me all the time, i dont mind it. infact im use to it.

• It's fine. Most girls lack the courage so it's not something guys have much experience with. But we'd be fine.

• It depends, but mostly we will like it. It's not fun to chase girls and face rejection over and over.