Why would a girl ever like me?

I'm a 19 year old male. I feel I dont deserve to be happy nor have a loving, gorgeous girl because I feel I'm not good-looking enough for them and I'm too short (5'6). It's really hard for me to even attract them because I'm shy as hell. I have no confidence because I have no reedeming qualities nor I have no talent which causes me to have depression. I'm not naturally funny so that's another huge minus for me. I'm nice, christian, and I play the piano but what gorgeous girl likes a guy who plays piano? NONE! All they care about is how tall, funny, and a jerk they are. I'm not jealous but it's what I see in front of my eyes. Since I'm shy/socially awkward, I can't talk smoothly like the tall, handsome guys and I end up messing up and then I think to myself like "Wow, what a loser I am I can't even talk to this girl." My voice is deep which I dont like because they wouldn't be able to hear me and they'll preceive I'm like a 50 year old. Anytime I see an attractive girl I get upset knowing that she wouldn't waste her time with me? I fear that I'll be single forever nand it's tearing me apart. I know you're gonna tell me to positively about myself but why lie to myself? I feel like if I quit with women, I'm saving these gorgeous women time, money, status, and pride. Should I just call it quits because why suffer more down the road and mess up with the pretty women? Also I'm studying business in college since I want to work at a well-known company.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get over that fear and dont worry about it. Someone will come to you and accept you for who you are. Just stay optimistic and be yourself

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey don't worry, I've been like this before, confidence is your friend, and you'll realize that it's not that hard to be confident, it's always there, that feeling like you're not worth anything, is only made by you, no-one's made that judgement aside from you, and it's up to you how you see yourself. plus, you can play the piano! that's awesome! i used to play but i was never very good, so congrats, that's great, what else can you do, focus on what you're good at and strive to make more skills for yourself, you're still young, there's so much you can do.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You should also talk to a psychiatrist to seek help... You're comparing yourself to others. Just have fun make you happy when you do that you create positive energy. People tend to gravitate towards happy people. Become more social say hi, hey, hello, how are you? What do you think about this weather? Why do you look mad or sad you're to pretty for that. It's not like you look like the guy standing in front of you (project confidence but a playful manor) this don't make her smile. Or say something as simple as I think your... Bring out the color or your eyes. Or that looks good on you. If that doesn't spark a conversation but she smiles just say hope you have a nice day beautiful. You're slowly building up confidence in your ability to talk to women and being a positive person in there life. Made them feel happy when they were sad or mad. They would at least talk you regularly. Confidence is key to your situation and being more social forget what you hear. You can't judge every girl only those women you come across

• Hey man everybody starts off and ends by literally getting old ugly and losing your mind. Looks aren't all that important in the long run. What is is love and friendships. Sounds sappy but it's really the only important thing.

• I wish I was your height TBH...